Author Topic: Congressional Dems making early calls for Trump's impeachment  (Read 555 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Congressional Dems making early calls for Trump's impeachment
Brooke Singman
By Brooke Singman
Published May 16, 2017
Fox News

That didn't take long.

A small group of President Trump's most outspoken critics has seized on the James Comey controversy to make a — very — early push for impeachment.

The latest call came from Rep. Al Green, D-Texas, who released a statement suggesting Comey’s ouster from atop the FBI was an obstruction of the investigation “of the president’s campaign ties to Russian influence in his 2016 presidential election.” He said Trump has committed acts that “amount to intimidation and obstruction.”

“Our mantra should be I.T.N—Impeach Trump Now,” Green wrote in an email, which included a line in red pushing those who received the email to “forward this email to others who may be interested.”

more
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/05/16/congressional-dems-making-early-calls-for-trumps-impeachment.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
Re: Congressional Dems making early calls for Trump's impeachment
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2017, 07:02:17 pm »
Congressional Dems making early calls for Trump's impeachment

From the party of Obama and Hilary.  A nuclear explosion of irony!!!!
« Last Edit: May 16, 2017, 07:02:40 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.