Author Topic: Kellyanne Conway Fires Back at Morning Joe’s Baseless Attack: ‘It Is a Privilege to Assist President Trump’  (Read 494 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
by Matthew Boyle16 May 2017Washington, D.C. 0

Counselor to President Donald Trump, Kellyanne Conway, is firing back hard at Morning Joe hosts Mika Brzezinski and Joe Scarborough for baselessly claiming she does not actually support President Trump.

“The hosts of MSNBC’s Morning Joe have become virulent critics of the President and those close to him,” Conway said in a statement on Tuesday. “Ignoring insults and insinuations is a valuable skill. But when sentiments are attributed to me that are not true, it is necessary to respond. My beliefs, commitments and loyalties are plain to see. The notion that I am serving for ‘the money’ or a ‘paycheck’ is absurd. As campaign manager, I made a fraction of what other consultants have made on unsuccessful presidential campaigns. Then I walked away from dozens of opportunities for millions of dollars, and instead walked into the White House. I would do it again. It is a privilege to assist President Trump in the White House, just as it was during the campaign. I know him, I respect him, I believe in him, and I am confident in his capacity to be a transformative and successful President.”

more
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/05/16/kellyanne-conway-fires-back-at-morning-joes-baseless-attack-it-is-a-privilege-to-assist-president-trump/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline anubias

Nicely stated KellyAnne.  Mighty professional of you not to tell them that sitting amongst the likes of Brzezinski and Scarborough elicited the shower comment, not Trump.

Offline beandog

Scarborough is a lying sack of garbage.