Author Topic: Netflix Series 'Master of None' Viciously Attacks Clarence Thomas: 'F*** His A**'  (Read 1128 times)

rangerrebew

Netflix Series 'Master of None' Viciously Attacks Clarence Thomas: 'F*** His A**'
By Lindsay Kornick | May 15, 2017 | 8:24 PM EDT

Aziz Ansari’s Netflix show Master of None returned for a second season on May 12, which means another chance to sneer at conservative culture and white people. This time, among other sins, the worst of the worst centers on Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas.

That moment in particular comes in episode 8, “Thanksgiving,” which flashes back to past Thanksgiving dinners with Denise’s (Lena Waithe) family. During a meal in 1995, the family talks about what else but the O.J. Simpson trial. In the short scene, they immediately reject any idea that O.J. could be guilty because being black equals he was framed. The same, of course, does not apply to Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas and this double standard is exposed in the most disgusting language.

[Warning: Explicit language]

Source URL: http://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/culture/lindsay-kornick/2017/05/15/netflix-series-master-of-none-viciously-attacks-clarence-thomas-f-his

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Sounds like more white liberals pimping blacks. I'll pass.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Frank Cannon

I made a TON of cash off this stupid show. I had some fixtures and kitchen cabinets from a unit remodel that were in good enough shape to sell. Put them on Craigslist and a month later some dope from the props department of the show in NYC calls me wanting them. He gave me full price and then I really gouged him on some other 70's crap I had laying around. Price was no object. Next week some union guys in a truck showed up and picked it all up.

Figure Netflix payed for my subscription for a couple lifetimes and then some on that deal.

Offline LateForLunch

• GOTWALMA Get Out of the Way and Leave Me Alone! (Nods to Teebone)
hah hah wonderful. Fortune passes everywhere.

Attacking Thomas is par for the course for the left. Since Anita Hill was proven beyond all reasonable doubt to be a complete fraud, the Thomas haters must work overtime to "prove" that they were "right" about Thomas. Whenever the far left is caught red handed persecuting innocent people, they renew those attacks and double the intensity in order to try to save face.

Largely and increasingly the left is motivated, defined and sustained almost wholly by hatred - especially the psychotic hatred for people who are simply minding their own business. Far leftists spend a lot of time convincing themselves that anyone who disagrees with them strongly is evil.

Thomas is one of the most hated of all the leftist targets because not only did he survive their attempt to destroy him by falsely attacking his character, that failure damaged the left's credibility as a moral institution. So from their POV, they must do whatever they can to damage, harm and destroy him.

Remember, engaging in vengeance is a Satanic attribute, therefore the far left embraces it as their own doctrine.
GOTWALMA Get out of the way and leave me alone! (Nods to General Teebone)

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
I made a TON of cash off this stupid show. I had some fixtures and kitchen cabinets from a unit remodel that were in good enough shape to sell. Put them on Craigslist and a month later some dope from the props department of the show in NYC calls me wanting them. He gave me full price and then I really gouged him on some other 70's crap I had laying around. Price was no object. Next week some union guys in a truck showed up and picked it all up.

Figure Netflix payed for my subscription for a couple lifetimes and then some on that deal.

:beer:

Nicely done.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Applewood

That's sad because Netflix has produced some really good original series without all the political ****.  Well, as long as we can still operate a remote, we can pick and choose what to watch.  And I won't be watching.