Author Topic: Part Of The Job? Reince Has To Prevent Hoaxes From Getting To Trump  (Read 852 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Reince Priebus is getting his comeuppance. According to Politico, the White House chief of staff is having to micromanage what news reports our capricious president sees. Not just because the president has a tendency to run to Twitter whenever he something he likes or doesn’t — which is a problem in itself — but because the people around him are passing along hoaxes and what Trump would call “fake news.”

Reince has given a warning to senior staff about handing things to Trump secretly: Don’t do it......

http://www.redstate.com/prevaila/2017/05/15/part-job-reince-prevent-hoaxes-getting-trump/

Oceander

:facepalm2:

And to think how many actual adults we had running in the GOP primaries.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2017, 11:38:16 pm by Oceander »

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Politico ran the same story yesterday. Didn't post it because, well, Politico.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Frank Cannon

Awesome!!!! Red State reporting on Polutico reporting on Unnamed Sources. What a big friendly circle jerk.

BTW, Time DID run stories on Global Cooling along with Snewsweek back in the 70's. You can find them on Ebay once in a while....

Thanks for the Fake News though.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
BTW, Time DID run stories on Global Cooling along with Snewsweek back in the 70's. You can find them on Ebay once in a while....

Are people really trying to say they didn't? I remember the global cooling stories from both Time and National Geographic - Dad had a subscription to both.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Are people really trying to say they didn't? I remember the global cooling stories from both Time and National Geographic - Dad had a subscription to both.

The covers are fake, but they did print global cooling stories back in the 70's