Author Topic: Senate majority leader thinks Garland for FBI 'fantastic,' says former aide  (Read 590 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Senate majority leader thinks Garland for FBI 'fantastic,' says former aide
By Mallory Shelbourne - 05/14/17 03:06 PM EDT

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) would support Judge Merrick Garland to helm the FBI, according to one of the senator’s former advisors. That would be an about-face from McConnnell's resistance to Garland's nomination to the Supreme Court.

“I think the Senate majority leader thinks that’s a fantastic idea,” Josh Holmes told “Fox News Sunday.”

“He certainly thinks [Garland] will be qualified. And [McConnell] certainly thinks he would be somebody that he could support.”

more
http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/333350-former-mcconnell-advisor-senator-thinks-garland-for-fbi-director-fantastic

You idiot Repubs stop kowtowing to the Dems you won the election..you don't have to make them happy.

The Dems just laugh at you when you do crap like this...what suckers you are!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Well, McConnell doesn't get to pick the Director of the FBI does he?
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline corbe

Senators Schumer AND Lee agree with him, so I think it's safe to assume the fix is in.. I do have a dog is this hunt, I want Cornyn out of Texas and the justice Department/FBI is so politicized now no one is gonna change that dynamic, not even Arpaio or even Clark.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
   Senators Schumer AND Lee agree with him, so I think it's safe to assume the fix is in.. I do have a dog is this hunt, I want Cornyn out of Texas and the justice Department/FBI is so politicized now no one is gonna change that dynamic, not even Arpaio or even Clark.

Yeah, I heard  about the Garland idea, on SiriusXM Sat Radio a couple of days ago.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln