Author Topic: Unacknowledged (2017) New Greer Documentary; {Another iteration in the flood of recent disclosures}  (Read 752 times)

Offline Quix

• Times R a changin' Walk with God!
This is evidently a new iteration of the flood of disclosures underway and looming on the near horizon.

https://gomovies.es/film/unacknowledged-2017/watching.html

Greer's assertion that there is no evidence that any of the "races" of critters are hostile is utter nonsense. There's plenty of evidence of their ugly, even ruthless values, intentions & methods going back many decades and by some accounts being utterly loomingly genocidal . . . particularly when one reads sources like THE COVERT COLONIZATION OF OUR SOLAR SYSTEM by Herbert Dorsey.
Dorsey's book has more details about the critters' physiologies than any source I've ever read.
I know Greer is derided by many . . . and his New Agey, somewhat spiritually deluded carp IS concerning & annoying.
However, his collection of on the record by a wealth of insider folks of various high to lower ranking scientists & military personnel is unparalleled. Their collective testimonies are overwhelmingly convincing for anyone with a shred of fair-mindedness.
This is the first source I've ever come across that declares that there have been  more than 100 crashes in the 4 Corners area.
This documentary includes a number of sources that are on record for the first time.
There are some bits from the FAA Division Chief in charge of the FAA at the time of the Alaskan JAL incident (John Callahan)--bits I hadn't heard before. He had/has in his possession--still--IIRC the more than 30 min of radar evidence from the incident.
A lot of the info so far (about 15 min in) is somewhat repeat but there are more details involved. There are some new sources on screen, as well.
There is a new incident that has some extensive new information re a craft from Maine to Norfolk and down the East Coast that the Admiral in charge wanted forced down in the worst way.
Prince Philip later talked to him about another UK incident, obviously having  been briefed about it.
Buzz Aldrin is on screen boldly talking about the "monolith" on the Mars moon.
Dr Greer's uncle helped to design the original lunar module that helped put USA on the moon in the public Apollo program distraction.
At about 20 min into the documentary . . . I see this movie as more background than new revelations--at this early point in the documentary. Compared to books and sources like Herbert Dorsey & William Tompkins, this documentary is somewhat RELATIVELY tame for anyone well informed on the topic. Some of the new details are, however, interesting, even to me.
It might have a lot of new stuff for those relatively terminally ignorant on the topic. It might be more convincing than before to the fair-minded skeptical sorts. imho, Closed-minded skeptics can go chase a duck. They are, imho, dangerously-to-themselves willfully blind, at this point.
imho: Folks who are still
--willfully blind;
--sticking their heads in the sand so they can sleep better;
--dismissive of the level of import of such issues;
--convincing themselves that it's much-ado-about-nothing;
--trying to maintain their death-grip on the notion that reality has not and is not about to dramatically change;
--arrogantly condescending about the topic;
are setting themselves up to be more wholesale rattled, caught like deer in the headlights . . . when major chunks of this start falling out of the sky on the nightly news . . . more shocked & immobilized emotionally and  psychologically than they ever imagined.

Greer notes that Carl Sagan much earlier in his life wrote about UFO's in  a way affirming their existence--until he was threatened/blackmailed by the intel community--after which he became a debunker. Other sources have documented that Sagan became more or less employed by TPTB to take on the role of professional debunker.
About 31 min in: ACT II--DOWN THE RABBIT HOLE
Greer reports that the Admiral in the role of the Chief of intelligence for the JOINT CHIEFS asking to be 'read into'--briefed on one such project was told he did not have a need to know.
I expect to continue to post such sources and iterations of disclosure. I'm still incredulous that even my ping list interested in the topic don't usually manage to comment. imho, folks are still far too . . . inexplicably and TOO MUCH distancing themselves from treating this as a significant topic worth--even needful--of energetic discussion--FOR THEIR OWN SAKE and that of their family.
I say that as much from the standpoint of my perspective that individuals need to mentally, spiritually & emotionally prepare earnestly for that day in order to maximize their survival and health options--as I do from the standpoint that: Many need to prepare thusly to avoid an overwhelming compulsion toward spiritually destructive suicide.
Other sources have recently indicated that the black budget spends upwards of $1 TRILLION. I think that's yearly--or close to yearly.
Anyway--FWIW . . . I think it's a documentary well worth the time of most.
If the thunderous silence continues in response to such posts . . . so be it. That will change wholesale at some point. Whether dialogue at that point in such a venue as this is then still possible, or not, remains to be seen.
The sky has not fallen yet. The  pack of wolves are not quite at one's ankles yet . . . but the near horizon is getting closer.
Greer asserted that Clinton's folks were concerned that if he  pressed harder to get the UFO info, that they would be UNABLE to protect him and he would end up like Kennedy in Dallas.

GOP BRIEFING ROOM ALT REAL PING LIST
@bigheadred
@Cyber Liberty

@DCPatriot
@Freya
@Ghost Bear
@GrannyMinimum
@Idaho_Cowboy
@jedidah
@Liberty Tree Dr
@Mom MD
@mrpotatohead
@Smokin Joe
@Texas Yellow Rose
@the_doc
@Victoria33
@WorkingClassFilth

« Last Edit: May 22, 2017, 01:02:11 am by Quix »
Forgive all; In all things Thank God; Love all. Love 1st, most & always... BE CALM & DO THE NEXT LOVING THING.
POTTERY SITE ON ETSY: https://www.etsy.com/shop/ACTIVELOVE
QUIX thread for Quix GLOBALISM, UFO ETC topics here:http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php?topic=206517.new#new WILLIAM TOMPKINS Disclosure bk thread: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,224639.0.html . Calling: To afflict the comfortable & comfort the afflicted[/

Offline RoosGirl

I watched the whole thing in pieces.  I don't have much to say about it except that I found Richard Doty to be very unbelievable, and I can't put my finger on why.  But, I got the idea that he was answering the interviewer's questions in a way that he thought the interviewer would want them answered.  And then, there's a point where it appears that he doesn't have enough info to answer a question and so says he better not say anything more about that.

Offline Quix

• Times R a changin' Walk with God!
I watched the whole thing in pieces.  I don't have much to say about it except that I found Richard Doty to be very unbelievable, and I can't put my finger on why.  But, I got the idea that he was answering the interviewer's questions in a way that he thought the interviewer would want them answered.  And then, there's a point where it appears that he doesn't have enough info to answer a question and so says he better not say anything more about that.

Thanks. Watching over a friend just out of back surgery . . . will try to get to this in next several days. I understand why you feel this way. I think Greer is a willing . . . stooge . . . who has dove into the rabbit hole full force. However, i do believe he knows a lot and shares some true things.
Forgive all; In all things Thank God; Love all. Love 1st, most & always... BE CALM & DO THE NEXT LOVING THING.
POTTERY SITE ON ETSY: https://www.etsy.com/shop/ACTIVELOVE
QUIX thread for Quix GLOBALISM, UFO ETC topics here:http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php?topic=206517.new#new WILLIAM TOMPKINS Disclosure bk thread: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,224639.0.html . Calling: To afflict the comfortable & comfort the afflicted[/