Author Topic: Rush: The Media Wants Their Reaction to Be Your Reaction  (Read 561 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush: The Media Wants Their Reaction to Be Your Reaction
« on: May 11, 2017, 11:24:51 pm »

The Media Wants Their Reaction to Be Your Reaction

May 11, 2017

RUSH: Sarah Huckabee Sanders is doing the White House press briefing today, the second day in a row. You know what the media is saying? Have you heard, Snerdley, what the media is saying? (interruption) No! (interruption) No, they’re not saying that. You haven’t heard… I saw one story alluding to the fact that Spicer was caught hiding in the bushes to avoid the media somewhere outside the West Wing. Now, I didn’t see an actual story saying that. I say somebody was writing about it. And it was clear that somebody was trying to leave the impression that Spicer is scared stiff and he can’t explain Trump to people, and he got caught hiding behind the bushes to avoid a camera crew.

And that’s not why. Spicer is serving his Naval Reserve duties at this time. Remember, like Josh Earnest did or Jay Carney? Can you imagine either of those people being absent for their Reserve service responsibilities? That’s where Spicer is. He’s not hiding in the bushes, hiding from the media or any of that. Sarah Huckabee Sanders is doing a great job. She is poised, she is confident, and she is fearless. Confidence is everything in this job. The appearance of confidence. And you can’t fake that. That’s the one thing about confidence.

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2017/05/11/the-media-wants-their-reaction-to-be-your-reaction/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34