Author Topic: Pizza Hut apologises for 'mocking Palestinian terrorist and hunger striker Marwan Barghouti  (Read 394 times)

Wingnut

Pizza Hut has apologised after being accused of mocking a Palestinian hunger striker with an advert that suggested he should have some pizza.

The company's Israeli franchise reportedly shared an image that appears to show prisoner Marwan Barghouti secretly breaking his fast by eating a candy bar in his jail cell.

The Facebook post - which was branded 'inhuman' by outraged Palestinians - shows a pizza box seemingly photoshopped onto the floor, as well as a slice of pizza in the sink.

'Barghouti, if you are going to break your strike, isn't pizza the better choice?' the caption read above the screenshot.

The image was a screengrab from a video released by Israeli police on Sunday reportedly showing Barghouti eating a candy bar and cookies in his prison cell.
 :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4489370/Palestinians-seek-Pizza-Hut-boycott-mocking-hunger-strike.html

Offline Hondo69

• The more I know the less I understand
That is funny.

For some real entertainment I'd slide him some ExLax, it comes in chocolate form I hear.  The results would make for a great Facebook post.