Author Topic: Covert Colonization of our Solar system by Herbert Dorsey (Excerpts & commentary by Qx--(includes some new Ike stuff & Nazi International info))  (Read 679 times)

Offline Quix

• Times R a changin' Walk with God!
Some of the below--perhaps all of it to some people--will likely read as 1,000% off-the-wall idiocy.
.|
I might have classed some of it as such myself had I not had so many years with so many very diverse sources of a myriad of puzzle pieces under my belt and distilled in my curious noggin.
.|
I think the book is one of the better revelatory non-fiction books coming out in such a flood these days. I seems to be fairly dense with data points. A good many of the data points have been attested to by a handful of other sources the last 20 or so years. Some of the data points are new, entirely, to me--though many of those are merely added bits of earlier revealed incidents, organizations etc.
.|
I have been listening to the book on Kindle as I've ran errands, prepared to swim, dressed after swimming, etc. So I have not marked it up, per se with highlights and notes. Most of what I share below is from my memory of listening to it the last hour or 2.
.|
Most of the below I consider (A) highly probable to certain facts; (B) plausible to probably true assertions; (C) things to hold loosely but which seem to fit other sources data points to some degree; (D) disinformation etc. or super-unknowable to probably hogwash. I won't likely bother posting (D) category stuff.
.|
1. {(A to B) levels)} The Nazi's more or less won the after war in the service of the oligarchy ruled from hell. They have been in effective control of the military industrial complex of all developed nations, more or less, for decades.
.|
(level A) Article 21 of secret Marine Corps regulations authorizes the U.S. Marine chain of  command to deploy a U.S. Marine as a civilian to speak out publicly against the actions of the U.S. secret government when either of two conditions are reached:
***Less than 50% of the constitutional guarantees of the US government are in place.
***Less than 75% of the operating functions of the US government are no longer being carried out.
Eisenhower placed Article 21 in the Special Section code of conduct because he feared the Nazi infiltration of the Military Industrial Complex and what that bode for the future of the U.S. . . .

.|
3. {(level B, possibly A)} The author presents a more than plausible reason for the massive UFO D.C. flyovers in the early 50's. Operation Paperclip placed many high level German scientists in industry etc. in the USA after WWII. A good number of those never lost or changed their Nazi values and priorities.
.|
3.1 Some of those blokes got wind that President Truman planned to nuke the Nazi base in Antarctica {I don't recall if that included the ones in Argentina, or not}.
3.2 Shortly thereafter, the Nazi's "ET" protectors & collaborators engineered the D.C.flyover to demonstrate to President Truman that D.C. could be destroyed in a flash--he'd better cancel his plans to nuke the Nazi's.
.|
4. (level C) Very eugenically "pure" personnel have been selected to populate the bases on the moon and mars. A plan hatched before WWI is to destroy all the surface humans on earth with plagues, wars, chemtrails, GMO food etc. and then once that's accomplished to begin repopulating earth with only the eugenically pure folks from Mars  & moon bases. And, to hold that population then to under 500 million as the Georgia Guidestones attest.
.|
5. (level A) Certainly our government had plenty of documentation that Hitler et al escaped with tons of wealth, machinery etc. to Antarctica & Argentina.
.|
6. (level A to B) Russia, China & the USA have been collaborating for a long time on the moon bases, Mars bases and the farce of a cold war to the benefit of the oligarchy and the "Nazi International" long range plans--by using America's productivity and military industrial complex and wealth toward such goals. The complex, of course, was further enriched by the cold war tensions and the hot wars here & there beginning at least with WWI.
.|
7. (level A to B) Corey Goode was recruited into the Mars and related black ops programs at age 6 by the MILAB program. That's  somewhat common for brilliant and/or 'sensitive' intuitive, empathic etc. sorts of individuals are identified early in their schooling and channeled into such roles. He signed on for 20 years with the Mars program. At the end of that 20 years, he was age regressed to 20 years younger, physically, and his memories of the 20 years on Mars were wiped. IIRC, he was the one married to a therapist skilled in NLP, who helped him recover such from his subconscious--which is unaffected by the memory wipe. It might have been someone else in a similar role.
.|
8. (level B) Some elite folks travel to Mars or the moon by a "Jump Gate" for a week or 2 before returning by the same means--and do not suffer memory wipes.
.|
9. (level A to  B)
It wasn't that the Nazi base that became the LOC (Lunar Operations Command), was abandoned. During the 1950's and after they had successfully infiltrated and subverted the Military Industrial Complex and major Corporate heads they had effectively won control of the direction of not only the Breakaway Civilization Programs but also the mainstream government and financial system.
It was a very effective & silent coup that gutted what was once the American Republic and turned it too into a Corporate Entity with each of us being "Assets" with our very own serial numbers.
This plan was in action far before World War One by various secret societies who controlled the financial system and as many know financed both sides of the wars.
When both Truman and Eisenhower signed treaties with the NAZI Break Away Civilization/Societies it was then that the already well placed Operation Paperclip Operatives (in Military, Corporate Industry, Intelligence & established Secret and Public Space Programs) easily slid into more powerful & influential positions over the massive industrial complex ...

.|
10. (level C?) video link I haven't tested yet:
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/luna/esp_luna_46.htm
11. (level C?) Germans purportedly had created bases on Mars earlier than 1962. They were purportedly wiped out by indigenous Martians. Actual colonization started in 1964 . . . and accounted for a significant portion of the elite scientific brain drain of that era through to the 1980's as mentioned in Alternative 3--a revelation disguised as fiction.
.|
12. (level A to B) At least 3 insiders have shared such info with the author--one being Corey Goode.
.|
= = = = =
.|
Enough notes for now.
I find the author quite believable. At least that he believes emphatically what he writes. I do believe that a good portion of the "realities" presented are part of the Biblical GREAT DECEPTION, however.
Cheers.
= = = = =
@bigheadfred  @Cyber Liberty

@DCPatriot
@Freya
@Ghost Bear
@GrannyMinimum
@Idaho_Cowboy
@jedidah
@Liberty Tree Dr
@Mom MD
@mrpotatohead
@Smokin Joe
@Texas Yellow Rose
@the_doc
@Victoria33
 @WorkingClassFilth
« Last Edit: June 27, 2017, 11:17:12 am by Quix »
Forgive all; In all things Thank God; Love all. Love 1st, most & always... BE CALM & DO THE NEXT LOVING THING.
POTTERY SITE ON ETSY: https://www.etsy.com/shop/ACTIVELOVE
QUIX thread for Quix GLOBALISM, UFO ETC topics here:http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php?topic=206517.new#new WILLIAM TOMPKINS Disclosure bk thread: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,224639.0.html . Calling: To afflict the comfortable & comfort the afflicted[/