Author Topic: All the Reasons Comey Had to Go  (Read 756 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
All the Reasons Comey Had to Go
« on: May 10, 2017, 07:01:50 pm »

All the Reasons Comey Had to Go

May 10, 2017

RUSH: Now, talking about Comey, I’m not gonna go back to all the archives here and dig up the sound and play it for you. But I want to remind you of some of the things that Comey did and, at the time, my reaction to them. Including recently, that last appearance before… I guess it was a Senate committee. Some things he did in that just boggled my mind. But I’m gonna go back to July 5th. Comey calls a press conference and says because it’s so crucial, the American people are so tuned in… With a presidential election, he’s got to get the news out.

Loretta Lynch had let Clinton come on her plane, and so Comey decided that she had lost credibility and claimed that Loretta told him to take over, which is dubious. He lists her violations of crime, and it was detailed, and it took a while for him to go through it. And while that was happening, there were a lot of people saying, “My God, my God. He’s actually gonna charge her,” and then he didn’t. Then he said, “In spite all this, we couldn’t find any intent. No reasonable prosecutor to bring charges.”

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2017/05/10/all-the-reasons-comey-had-to-go/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34