Author Topic: ‘Good Riddance’: Krauthammer Says Obama Remarks Are Reminder ‘We Should Be Grateful’ He’s Gone  (Read 676 times)

rangerrebew

‘Good Riddance’: Krauthammer Says Obama Remarks Are Reminder ‘We Should Be Grateful’ He’s Gone
by Josh Feldman | 7:41 pm, May 8th, 2017

Former President Barack Obama spoke last night about the importance of political “courage” in his first public remarks following the health care vote in the House last week. Charles Krauthammer––not a big Donald Trump fan––tonight said Obama expressed a level of condescension that served as a good reminder of why we should be grateful he’s out of office.

“It’s been a full 100 days,” Krauthammer observed, “but it was nice to be reminded of why we should be grateful as a nation he is gone.”

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/good-riddance-krauthammer-says-obama-remarks-are-reminder-we-should-be-grateful-hes-gone/
« Last Edit: May 10, 2017, 09:51:30 am by rangerrebew »

Offline goatprairie

My reaction to Barack Obama's  eight years in office: :peeonobama:

« Last Edit: May 10, 2017, 07:36:03 pm by goatprairie »

Wingnut

Offline musiclady

I wish he were more gone than he is.....
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Wingnut

Offline Frank Cannon

Actually I am surprised he is as gone as he is. I thought for sure he would camp out in DC and just keep acting like a President in exile. Instead he is pretending he is a billionaire jet setting around.

Offline Rivergirl

Kraut.........yes, Obie is gone but you all won't let us forget him because you report on his every word as a distraction from your puppet master.

Offline mountaineer

Yes, the whole lot of them.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org