Author Topic: Bette Midler: GOP Are ‘#HomeGrownAssads’ ‘Gassing Their Own’ With Health Care Bill  (Read 942 times)

rangerrebew

Bette Midler: GOP Are ‘#HomeGrownAssads’ ‘Gassing Their Own’ With Health Care Bill
By Kristine Marsh | May 8, 2017 | 11:47 AM EDT

When the House passed the GOP’s ObamaCare replacement, the AHCA last Thursday, there was no shortage of angry celebrities attacking the GOP in profanity-laced tweets, claiming the GOP “will pay” for it come election time. Looks like the anger has not died down in Hollywood yet. Actress and singer Bette Midler followed the rest of her ilk’s partisan and vile lead, tweeting that the GOP was “gassing their own people” by repealing ObamaCare.

Source URL: http://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/kristine-marsh/2017/05/08/bette-midler-gop-are-homegrownassads-gassing-their-own-health

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Anybody who buys a ticket or helps support idiots like Bette need their heads examined.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Applewood

The constant melodrama from the left is getting tiresome.  I don't like the House bill either and I doubt whatever the Senate comes up with will be an improvement, but I'm not wailing and gnashing my teeth like these drama queens. Did any of them bother to actually read the House bill or any part of it?  I guess not.  Much easier to repeat the nonsense they are fed by talking heads on tv.

Offline mountaineer

Interesting thing for a person of Jewish heritage to post.   :shrug:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Just stopped by to catch up on the news of the day....and see this.    The insanity is waist deep out there.   **nononono*

Offline libertybele

Just stopped by to catch up on the news of the day....and see this.    The insanity is waist deep out there.   **nononono*

Liberal lunacy.  Between this little tid-bit and the fact that they are now blaming Trump for the expenses of health care rising leaves me in absolute disbelief.  I can't believe people would be that stupid to believe either one of them.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
Interesting thing for a person of Jewish heritage to post.   :shrug:

Their religion is Marxism, their god is government.  Once you understand that, you understand why scum like Middler say such imbecilic things.

But it also continues to confirm that this divide - this rift in our core as a people will never be healed and only grow towards bloodshed on a mass scale.

Because with mindsets like that - coexistence will not be possible.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2017, 07:42:20 pm by INVAR »
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
I've been sitting here waiting breathlessly to hear what she had to say.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline Hondo69

• The more I know the less I understand
Their religion is Marxism, their god is government.  Once you understand that, you understand why scum like Middler say such imbecilic things.

All movements need a bogeyman to rail against to gain support. 

Gutter snipes like Middler are a dime a dozen.  Soon she'll be blaming Republicans for the Treaty of Versailles, the German economy, the rise of Communist Party in Germany, and be calling for extermination of Jews and more "room to live" by having Germany invade Poland.  I might be mixing up my gutter snipes, they all sound the same.

Offline Night Hides Not

All movements need a bogeyman to rail against to gain support. 

Gutter snipes like Middler are a dime a dozen.  Soon she'll be blaming Republicans for the Treaty of Versailles, the German economy, the rise of Communist Party in Germany, and be calling for extermination of Jews and more "room to live" by having Germany invade Poland.  I might be mixing up my gutter snipes, they all sound the same.

My friend, you're giving her way too much credit...there's no way in Hades she's ever heard of the Treaty of Versailles. Ask her what happened 72 years ago today, and you would get a glassy eyed look from her.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.