Author Topic: Army working on 'different' way to fight war  (Read 370 times)

rangerrebew

Army working on 'different' way to fight war
« on: May 07, 2017, 12:33:24 pm »
Army working on 'different' way to fight war
Published: 13 hours ago

In older war movies, there’s often a scene in which the soldiers duck into an abandoned building or huddle in a grove of trees to take a time-out from the march forward. They usually break out the food and light cigarettes.

It’s because no army dependent on fuel, medical supplies, food, equipment and humans can move unceasingly on the attack.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2017/05/army-working-on-different-way-to-fight-war/#dHstE007IWF1dzpB.99

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Army working on 'different' way to fight war
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2017, 12:48:53 pm »
If there was one positive out of the Gulf War, it was that '03 invasion showcased the greatest military machine in the history of the planet.

Iraq had one of the largest militaries in the world, and their defeat was akin to a 100-0 football loss.

I think any foreign power, now and within the next 50 years takes pause when thinking about taking on the US military.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.