Author Topic: Revolutionary Proprietary Technology Vessel Platform Brings The Next Generation Of U.S. Navy Surface Vessels  (Read 520 times)

rangerrebew

Revolutionary Proprietary Technology Vessel Platform Brings The Next Generation Of U.S. Navy Surface Vessels

by Staff Writer 7 ยท May 5, 2017
Revolutionary Proprietary Technology Vessel Platform Brings The Next Generation Of U.S. Navy Surface Vessels Featured

The U.S. Navy is in a revolutionary period of change. Historic military tactics combined with modern materials and technology present a formidable fleet protection challenge for the Navy today. One of the greatest threats to the Navy is low tech vessel attacks with conventional explosives, as seen on October 12, 2000, when the USS Cole was attacked, killing 17 sailors and wounding 39 others and in the continued success of pirates. This fast attack stealth boat will make a difference. GHOST is a super-cavitating surface craft which is able to achieve 900 times less hull friction compared to a conventional watercraft and is developed by U.S. Citizens for the U.S. Navy at no cost to the U.S. government for providing superior protection to U.S. service personnel.

http://americanmilitarynews.com/2017/05/revolutionary-proprietary-technology-vessel-platform-brings-the-next-generation-of-u-s-navy-surface-vessels/
« Last Edit: May 06, 2017, 10:03:11 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
How does it do in rough water? Even 6 ft. swells? Those shots show very calm seas.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Doug Loss

• Proud Tennessean
How does it do in rough water? Even 6 ft. swells? Those shots show very calm seas.

I was thinking the same thing.  Sea state is important. :)
My political philosophy:

1) I'm not bothering anybody.
2) It's none of your business.
3) Leave me alone!