Author Topic: Woman Age 28 Met Man First Time and Engaged At First Meeting (He is gay look at his eyelashes)  (Read 5475 times)

Offline mirraflake

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4476038/Meet-woman-28-met-fianc-airport.html

Brie Elizabeth and Matthew Benfell grew up in the same area but didn't see each other until she was 16
 She instantly got a 'crush' on him but was too shy to introduce herself and left for a London drama school
After featuring on a TV show Matthew saw Brie and added her on Facebook and the pair began chatting
Work commitments meant the pair could never arrange to meet up but they finally did in March 2014
Three years later Matt proposed at Sydney International Airport - the same airport they met each other

« Last Edit: May 06, 2017, 02:56:41 pm by mirraflake »

Offline mirraflake

@CatherineofAragon  Is this guy wearing fake eyelashes?

Offline goodwithagun

Um, no. Falsies are much longer and darker. Nor is he wearing mascara. He just has nice lashes. My son has them, too. Also, the homosexual comment in the title is pretty disgusting. As a healthy mid-30s American female I see nothing homosexual about him.
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline mirraflake

Also, the homosexual comment in the title is pretty disgusting. As a healthy mid-30s American female I see nothing homosexual about him.

I have been around gay men most of my life. I am betting that guy is gay.

@goodwithagun

Offline goodwithagun

I have been around gay men most of my life. I am betting that guy is gay.

@goodwithagun

You know what? I'm just going to leave this comment alone.
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Whats up with his eyelashes? Look the same as mine - sods always clump up.

Gonna call me gay too?

Idiot.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Silver Pines

@CatherineofAragon  Is this guy wearing fake eyelashes?

@mirraflake

No---false eyelashes are like thick black fringe.  I don't even think it's mascara ...looking at the pics, he just seems to have long lashes.

Offline mirraflake

You know what? I'm just going to leave this comment alone.

You can think what you like does not bother me. The guy is a runway model and many are saying this is a publicity stunt to get famous on instagram and other places.

@goodwithagun

Wingnut

Whats up with his eyelashes? Look the same as mine - sods always clump up.

Gonna call me gay too?

Idiot.

You big old fancy boy you.   

Offline goodwithagun

You can think what you like does not bother me. The guy is a runway model and many are saying this is a publicity stunt to get famous on instagram and other places.

@goodwithagun

The article states fitness trainer and model not runway model (I skimmed the article so feel free to correct me). Runway models look like little boys. This guy is buff. He is most likely a fitness model. Regardless of whether it's a publicity stunt or not, his lashes are real and I doubt he's gay. I also stand by my statement that the title addition is sick and smacks of TOS sentiment. @mystery-ak
« Last Edit: May 06, 2017, 03:51:40 pm by goodwithagun »
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline bolobaby

This looks like two people who are more interested in how good they'll look together on their instagram accounts than anything else.
How to lose credibility while posting:
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
I think he's just very handsome.

Not gay.
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline mirraflake

Offline goodwithagun

Cosmo for Guys is just that. It's not for homosexual men. In fact, a quick search turned up a Cosmo for Guys article about the girls on The Bachelor. It had a pic of two of the girls wrestling in bed.
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline goodwithagun

@mirraflake My husband has a subscription to Men's Fitness, which always has men on the cover. Is there something I need to know about my husband?
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline mirraflake

@mirraflake My husband has a subscription to Men's Fitness, which always has men on the cover. Is there something I need to know about my husband?

Nope not all at. If this couple in question actually get married I will publicy apologize and delete my account here. I promise. Save this post.

@goodwithagun

Silver Pines

I don't know if the guy is gay or not, but I notice in a few of the pics that she's looking adoringly at him while he's focused on the camera.

Offline mirraflake

Cosmo for Guys is just that. It's not for homosexual men. In fact, a quick search turned up a Cosmo for Guys article about the girls on The Bachelor. It had a pic of two of the girls wrestling in bed.

It's not the magazine..it's his "look"

@goodwithagun

Offline goodwithagun

I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline goodwithagun

Nope not all at. If this couple in question actually get married I will publicy apologize and delete my account here. I promise. Save this post.

@goodwithagun

Publicity stunt or not you need to do neither. The idea that you have this weird crusade to "out" a stranger based on his "look" and your false ideas regarding his eyelashes is a bit over the top. The words you added to the headline are unnecessary and give me TOS PTSD. Don't worry, I don't need a safe space for it.
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline Victoria33

The article states fitness trainer and model not runway model (I skimmed the article so feel free to correct me). Runway models look like little boys. This guy is buff. He is most likely a fitness model. Regardless of whether it's a publicity stunt or not, his lashes are real and I doubt he's gay. I also stand by my statement that the title addition is sick and smacks of TOS sentiment. @mystery-ak
@goodwithagun

I married my first husband the third time I saw him.  He said it would be the best thing I ever did - it was.  (He died of cancer in 1989.)  At one time, I asked him why he was so nice to me.  He said, "This way you will never be tempted to be with another man." - he was right about that, too.  My lady friends told me, they were waiting for me to die so one of them could have him.

Well, this guy is a fitness trainer so naturally he has a good body since he does that. It also makes him a good model.  I don't think he would be with this girl if he was gay.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2017, 05:06:18 pm by Victoria33 »

Oceander

@goodwithagun

Relax whydontcha?

Online Right_in_Virginia

I think the jury's still out on the mascara question ... there appears to be clumping in the pics--a telltale sign of too much mascara.   :pondering:

Offline Idiot

I think the jury's still out on the mascara question ... there appears to be clumping in the pics--a telltale sign of too much mascara.   :pondering:

He's not gay.  She's probably a lesbian though.  :smokin:

Silver Pines

@Right_in_Virginia

That's a point, and I see the clumping more clearly here.

@mrpotatohead, some straight men wear eyeliner ("guyliner") now, unfortunately.  I guess mascara wouldn't be out of the question.