Author Topic: Macron's French presidential campaign emails leaked online  (Read 542 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Fri May 5, 2017 | 9:26pm EDT
Macron's French presidential campaign emails leaked online

By Eric Auchard and Bate Felix | FRANKFURT/PARIS

Leading French presidential candidate Emmanuel Macron's campaign said on Friday it had been the target of a "massive" computer hack that dumped its campaign emails online 1-1/2 days before voters choose between the centrist and his far-right rival Marine Le Pen.

Macron, who extended his lead in the polls over Le Pen on Friday, is seen as the frontrunner in an election billed as the most important in France in decades.

Some nine gigabytes of data were posted by a user called EMLEAKS to Pastebin, a document-sharing site that allows anonymous posting. It was not immediately clear who was responsible for posting the data or if any of it was genuine.

more
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-france-election-macron-leaks-idUSKBN1812AZ?il=0&utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=Social
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: Macron's French presidential campaign emails leaked online
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2017, 07:10:42 am »
Rumors of dirty tricks in the 11th hour? Tie Marine LePen to allegations reminiscent of Trump and Putin as an evil influence to get a sympathy surge at the last instant for Macron?

The election must be closer than they are letting on. This reeks of Hillary tactics (is there a Soros in the woodpile?)

It appeared the only hacking going on was by Obama's camp to aid Hillary, but accusations and projection are how some parties roll.

I'm not completely in favor of LePen (Not that it matters, I have no vote in France), but at least she appears to understand the nature of and danger imposed by the "refugees" who have been overrunning Europe.

After all she summed it up nicely: 'Either was a woman will run France. Either Merkel or me.' when citing Macron's weakness on the issue.
If no France is left, all else is moot, and if Muslims continue to invade, France will change drastically. You'd think the French would be tired of being overrun by now. I really question just how deeply the Vichy spirit runs there.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2017, 07:12:08 am by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online mountaineer

« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2017, 02:02:04 pm »
They seem to blame Russians, alt-right and the usual bunch of bogeymen (everyone but the Masons).
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2017, 06:43:53 pm »
They seem to blame Russians, alt-right and the usual bunch of bogeymen (everyone but the Masons).
AHA! The dig that didn't bark, and all that. Obviously a freemason plot! (Just kidding, but I'm seeing parallels with the US election, and even Macron's party "Onward!" reeks of the house of Soros.)
« Last Edit: May 06, 2017, 06:45:18 pm by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis