Author Topic: ‘Onward Together!’ Hillary Clinton, With New Slogan, Will Help Fund The Trump #Resistance  (Read 1154 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
With New Slogan, Will Help Fund The Trump #Resistance

By Diana Pearl•@dianapearl_

Posted on May 5, 2017 at 1:18pm EDT

Hillary Clinton is not only out of the woods — she’s ready to resist.

After taking a few months off the national stage following her loss in the 2016 presidential election, Clinton says she’s ready to get back into the nitty gritty of politics — and join #resistance.

Clinton is planning to launch a political group to raise money for progressive-minded groups and organizations, a Democratic source confirms to PEOPLE. The group will be called Onward Together—a nod to her presidential campaign’s slogan, Stronger Together— and will work with those trying to push back on President Donald Trump‘s agenda.

more
http://people.com/politics/onward-together-hillary-clinton-with-new-slogan-will-help-fund-the-trump-resistance/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline goodwithagun

Another money making scheme. Somebody has to pay for her grandkids' weddings.
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline corbe

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline skeeter

No doubt #Resistance is delighted to have Hillary and her record of success on their team.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2017, 10:28:29 pm by skeeter »

Offline Frank Cannon

Another money making scheme. Somebody has to pay for her grandkids' weddings.

That's why I like it. Dopey Libs will funnel millions into this machine and pennies will trickle down to the candidates.

Offline goodwithagun

Any other South Park fans humming "La Resistance"?
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline goodwithagun

That's why I like it. Dopey Libs will funnel millions into this machine and pennies will trickle down to the candidates.

:silly: :silly: :silly:

I'm creating the Bowers Family Fund. Send me money to run my org.
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline andy58-in-nh

Any other South Park fans humming "La Resistance"?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWgZEo_9lh0
Oh, yes. It's everything Les Misérables tried so hard to be, yet ultimately surrendered to fashion trends. And also, to Germany.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline DiogenesLamp

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline DiogenesLamp

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline DiogenesLamp

"Forward for the Motherland, for our victory!"
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline DiogenesLamp

"Under the leadership of the great Stalin – forward to Communism!"
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
 Now that Helen Thomas is gone, Hillary claims the title of Ol' Vinegar Pants.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.