Author Topic: ‘How stupid do they think we are?’ Hannity furious over Clinton, Abedin and creepy Weiner ‘free pass’  (Read 933 times)

rangerrebew

‘How stupid do they think we are?’ Hannity furious over Clinton, Abedin and creepy Weiner ‘free pass’
May 4, 2017 | Michael Dorstewitz | Print Article   

How dumb does he believe we are?

Fox News host Sean Hannity dedicated his opening monologue Wednesday to FBI Director James Comey’s “massive bombshell” testimony on Capitol Hill that day about Hillary Clinton’s “potentially criminal mishandling of classified information.”

Clip via Fox News Channel

“We’re really supposed to believe that Huma Abedin had no idea that sending classified material to Anthony Weiner’s laptop isn’t a crime,” Hannity said.

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2017/05/04/stupid-think-hannity-furious-clinton-abedin-creepy-weiner-free-pass-485217
« Last Edit: May 05, 2017, 01:36:30 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
It does make one wonder if the EPA has ever studies crack pipe emissions in D.C., the effects of second hand pot smoke, and other such environmental hazards. Maybe there is a pheromone for 'batcrap crazy' or Beltway Fever...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

rangerrebew

It does make one wonder if the EPA has ever studies crack pipe emissions in D.C., the effects of second hand pot smoke, and other such environmental hazards. Maybe there is a pheromone for 'batcrap crazy' or Beltway Fever...

Watch out, Joe, someone may be monitoring this to look for a new research project funded by the feds. *****rollingeyes*****
« Last Edit: May 05, 2017, 01:48:02 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline Rivergirl

Since Scammity sold his credibility to DT, he has no credibility left to rant about anyone or anything.
JMO

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
How stupid do I think Hannity is? Quite a bit.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
Hannity shouldn't ask questions he really doesn't want the answer to.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Watch out, Joe, someone may be monitoring this to look for a new research project funded by the feds. *****rollingeyes*****
What's more frightening than them simply sucking bits out of the treasury, is that they would actually find something on that order. The potential for abusing such knowledge is amazing. Imagine being able to provoke almost any limbic brained reaction at will. **nononono*
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Silver Pines

Hannity is a joke.  He says that Trump and the GOP kept a huge promise to the American people with the healthcare bill.