Author Topic: Concessions are the Establishment of Sharia Law  (Read 359 times)

rangerrebew

Concessions are the Establishment of Sharia Law
« on: May 05, 2017, 12:52:45 pm »
 Concessions are the Establishment of Sharia Law
Friday

Bill Warner of Political Islam comes up with brilliant insights as a matter of course. His book, Sharia Law for Non-Muslims, is an unassuming little volume of 48 pages. And yet, in the first chapter, he made me see something I've never realized before, and it blew me away. Here it is:

Every accommodation non-Muslims make for Muslims moves our culture, our beliefs, and our legal systems one step closer to Sharia law.

The concession itself is the establishment of Sharia law.

Let's look at an example. Around the world, many Muslims react strongly when someone criticizes Islam. Why? In Sharia law, it is forbidden to criticize either Islam or Mohammad. This is a precept of Sharia law.

http://www.citizenwarrior.com/2010/07/concessions-to-islam-are-sharia.html
« Last Edit: May 05, 2017, 12:53:26 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: Concessions are the Establishment of Sharia Law
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2017, 02:29:24 am »
From the article:
"Every accommodation non-Muslims make for Muslims moves our culture, our beliefs, and our legal systems one step closer to Sharia law."

And that's one more reason why this:
"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."

Must be changed to this:
"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances. The followers of muhammed are specifically excluded and denied the protections of this amendment along with any and all other Constitutional protections. Neither the United States nor the Several States will offer such protections or liberties to the followers of muhammed."