Author Topic: Celebrity Model Accuses Trump of Causing “Crippling Anxiety,” Demands He Pay Her Bills  (Read 1607 times)

Online corbe

Celebrity Model Accuses Trump of Causing “Crippling Anxiety,” Demands He Pay Her Bills

Posted at 1:00 pm on May 4, 2017 by Joe Cunningham

One of the things that makes it really hard to dislike Trump all the time is the fact that the freakouts about Trump can sometimes be just as bad, if not worse, than some of the things he does.

Hollywood, in particular, is incredibly volatile when it comes to the subject of Trump, and they believe that his presidency is the root of all evil… or, at least, their personal problems. For example, take celebrity model, Lip Sync Battle hostess, and wife of singer John Legend, Chrissy Teigen.

christine teigen
✔  ‎@chrissyteigen 

so fu**ing tired of this manically insane, incompetent president and this dumpster fire administration I'm gonna have to go on another med

9:46 PM - 3 May 2017
  christine teigen
✔  ‎@chrissyteigen 

that is not a joke. I think I need to either up my dosage or talk to my doctor to "see what works for me" when the world explodes.

9:47 PM - 3 May 2017
There is nothing that Trump has done that should cause anyone this much pain. He hasn’t enacted anything really nation-changing, and it seems more and more like a lot of the freakout is over the idea of Trump, rather than Trump himself.
christine teigen
✔  ‎@chrissyteigen 

Today I had a tooth shaved down because crippling anxiety makes me grind and rock my teeth on one side. I blame trump.

9:50 PM - 3 May 2017
christine teigen
✔  ‎@chrissyteigen 

I also had Botox in my jaw muscle to relieve tension from constantly clinching. I was not like this before. Pay my bill, POS POTUS

9:51 PM - 3 May 2017

<..snip..>

http://www.redstate.com/joesquire/2017/05/04/celebrity-model-accuses-trump-causing-crippling-anxiety-demands-pay-bills/

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
While I have no doubt Chrissy Teigen doesn't like Trump, one thing people don't realize is she is a giant internet troll (in a funny way) and prankster too. Having followed her for a long time, there is just as much chance she is mocking those who are complaining about election anxiety as she is actually getting it.

Offline musiclady

LOL!  Crazy leftist person.  :silly:
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline musiclady

While I have no doubt Chrissy Teigen doesn't like Trump, one thing people don't realize is she is a giant internet troll (in a funny way) and prankster too. Having followed her for a long time, there is just as much chance she is mocking those who are complaining about election anxiety as she is actually getting it.

Thanks for that insight.

I just thought she was insane.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline ABX

Thanks for that insight.

Not insane, she is as funny as heck though. It looks like from all her other tweets, she was going for botox anyway and decided to make political jokes about it.

People take things way too seriously these days.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Shut up Chrissy.  Do you really think anyone is listening to you sitting there half nekkid?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline ABX

Shut up Chrissy.  Do you really think anyone is listening to you sitting there half nekkid?

That's why they listen, she is a cutie even if on the wrong side of politics.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Thanks for that insight.

Yep. Howl at the moon barking moonbat insane, not just the average garden variety playing with the stuff in their adult diaper insane liberals usually are.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Pretty hot.
Ayup. Gone plumb off the end of the crazy/hot scale.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline ABX

I suspect she is at the top/right of the 'fun zone' right where fun and danger intersect. Crazy, but not boil your rabbit crazy.

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher

Yep.

Obligatory (more skimpy) pic for research purposes.  Approaching NSFW status Mods????, I'll delete if so.

« Last Edit: May 04, 2017, 07:00:25 pm by catfish1957 »

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
I suspect she is at the top/right of the 'fun zone' right where fun and danger intersect. Crazy, but not boil your rabbit crazy.

I don't know.  From some of those comments I'd give her a crazy rating of 12 on a scale from 1-10.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Who the hell is this nutjob?  Never even heard of her.

Offline ABX

I don't know.  From some of those comments I'd give her a crazy rating of 12 on a scale from 1-10.

See my first note above. I've followed her twitter for a long time because she is as funny as hell. She is a comedy troll (in a good way). I doubt any of this was serious because she never is. Her husband is a big leftie, so I don't doubt she doesn't like Trump, but I am pretty sure all of this was just her typical humor.. mostly mocking those who are whining like this.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2017, 07:07:30 pm by AbaraXas »

Offline mirraflake

For some strange reason I want to go motorboating right now.

Yep.

Obligatory (more skimpy) pic for research purposes.  Approaching NSFW status Mods????, I'll delete if so.