Author Topic: Trump blasts Susan Rice for declining request to testify before Senate panel  (Read 839 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Trump blasts Susan Rice for declining request to testify before Senate panel

By Louis Nelson

05/04/17 07:34 AM EDT

President Donald Trump criticized former national security adviser Susan Rice Thursday morning, writing on Twitter that it was “not good” that Rice refused an invitation from Sen. Lindsey Graham to testify before a Senate subcommittee.

Rice, who served as the U.S. ambassador to the United Nations and then as national security adviser for former President Barack Obama, officially turned down Graham’s invitation to testify regarding Russia’s interference in last year’s election before the Senate Judiciary Committee’s Subcommittee Crime and Terrorism.

more
http://www.politico.com/story/2017/05/04/trump-susan-rice-no-testify-senate-panel-237967
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Oceander

Because you don't have to claim the 5th until you get a subpoena. 

Offline Hondo69

• The more I know the less I understand
Wonder what she would say to a Grand Jury invitation?

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Rice probably has enough information to put both Bammy and Clinton away.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Hondo69

• The more I know the less I understand
Rice probably has enough information to put both Bammy and Clinton away.

One wonders what Bammy would look like in a jump suit but not so in Clinton's case since that's all she wears anyway.

Offline Victoria33

If I got an "invitation" to testify at a Senate or House committee, I wouldn't do it and no sane person would put him/her self at the mercy of whichever party he/she is not.  It would take a subpoena to get me there.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
If I got an "invitation" to testify at a Senate or House committee, I wouldn't do it and no sane person would put him/her self at the mercy of whichever party he/she is not.  It would take a subpoena to get me there.

I'm all for handing Rice a subpoena. 
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Because you don't have to claim the 5th until you get a subpoena.

Hopefully the subpoena will be forthcoming very soon!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
One wonders what Bammy would look like in a jump suit but not so in Clinton's case since that's all she wears anyway.