Author Topic: Rush: Comey Hearing: Beyond the Theater of the Absurd  (Read 611 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush: Comey Hearing: Beyond the Theater of the Absurd
« on: May 03, 2017, 05:51:07 pm »
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2017/05/03/comey-hearing-beyond-the-theater-of-the-absurd/

Comey Hearing: Beyond the Theater of the Absurd

May 3, 2017

RUSH: I don’t know. I’m laughing myself silly here. I can’t watch this and keep a straight face. This is beyond the theater of the absurd now. It’s just the biggest circle… I’ve never seen. I’m talking about Comey testifying before the Senate whatever committee. Does it matter what committee when Al Franken’s on it, does it really matter? About the election. And it comes right on the heels of Hillary Clinton blaming Comey for stealing the election from her.

And he ends up mentioning pretty much the same thing, how agonizing it was to steal the election from Hillary. (imitating Comey) “I had no choice, it’s horrible, I feel so bad. I was nauseated, you’ve gotta understand.” And Dianne Feinstein (imitating Deinstein), “Why didn’t you throw up instead of doing what you did?”

But here’s the piece de resistance. I’m watching Chris Coons, and I didn’t know who it was. I thought it was Brad Sherman from California, but he’s a member of the House. You know, one bald guy looks like every other bald guy to me. So I’m watching Coons up there, and he’s asking Comey with all the seriousness and the pomp and the concern and the weight, the heavy weight of the subject matter here, he asked Comey, “What are you doing, you know, there’s elections coming up in France and Germany. These are important allies of ours. What are you doing to help France and Germany in their upcoming elections that we know the Russians are trying to affect there, too?”

Really? (laughing) We know that? What’s the FBI doing to help France and Germany thwart the Russians as the Russians are trying to hack and interfere in every election in the world now. This is how far these people are taking this. You know, there’s a story in the — well, it’s not a story, but there are reports on Hillary’s interview, which we played some sound bites. Well, we had them. We didn’t play them. She had this international Women for Women International or whatever this think tank group, women, Hillary interviewed by Christiane Amanpour.

And she said, “I was on the way to winning until Comey and Russia intervened,” and then she said, “I take absolute personal responsibility.” You think Hillary would score more points with her base if she had said, “I absolutely take no personal responsibility. None of this was my fault. I didn’t lose the election. The Russians cost me the election, misogyny costs me the election, and Comey lost me the election.” What is she doing taking personal responsibility? She’s so stupid she doesn’t even know her own party.

The Democrat Party doesn’t want anybody on their side taking personal responsibility. They want scapegoats. They want Comey. They want Putin. The Democrats want a victim. Hillary’s the victim. The victim’s always a hero with Democrats, especially phony victims. The phonier the victim the bigger hero you are. And here she is blaming herself. That just shows you how out of touch she is with her own base.

BREAK TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: Here’s Chris Coons. This is what I was talking about when the program began. This guy was asking questions of Comey — the Senator from Delaware — that I was just I could not keep a straight face listening to this. Here’s the question first…

COONS: What more should we be doing both to defend our election infrastructure and our future elections against continuing Russian interference…? And what more are you doing — is the agency doing — uh, to help our allies in countries like France and Germany that have upcoming elections, uh, where there’s every reason to believe the Russians are actively interfering there as well?

RUSH: (laughing) Poor Comey. It’s bad enough that he can’t protect Hillary from the Russians. Now he’s gotta go protect whoever in France, now he’s a gotta go protect whoever in Germans, and if something happens there it’s gonna end up being Comey’s fault! Coon wants to know —

COMEY: Two things that we can do and that we are doing both in the United States and with our allies, is telling the people responsible for protecting the election infrastructure in the United States everything we know about how the Russians and others trying to attack those systems —

RUSH: (laughing)

COMEY: — how they might come at it, what IP addresses they might use, what phishing techniques they might use —

RUSH: Right.

COMEY: — and we shared the same thing with our allies that won.

RUSH: (laughing)

COMEY: Two, to equip the American people and our allies to understand that this is going on.

RUSH: Is this really happening?

COMEY: A big part of what the Russians did was pushing out false information, echoing with these troll farms that they use.

RUSH: You mean like Media Matters does!

COMEY: And I think one of the most important thing we can do is tell the American voter what’s going on. You should be skeptical. You should ask questions.

RUSH: You mean the fake robots at Media Matters? Is that what you’re talking about?

COMEY: You should understand the nature of the news that you’re getting.

RUSH: This is incredible! We’re gonna inform all these people the IP addresses and the phishing attack and be on alert? Keep a sharp eye. We’ll share same thing with our allies. We’re gonna equip the American people our allies to understand big part of what the Russians did was pushing out false information with these “troll farms.”

That’s what Media Matters does! That’s what happened to O’Reilly. That’s how they tried to get me to the. The Stop Rush movement was 10 people making themselves look like 10,000, sending emails to people they don’t know they’ve never heard of. It’s bots that are doing all this. The latest series of Homeland actually illustrated how this is done in one of the storylines. This is just… It’s… I don’t know how to describe this.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34