Author Topic: Meathead Thinks Trump Should Be Impeached For Having An Opinion  (Read 323 times)

rangerrebew

Meathead Thinks Trump Should Be Impeached For Having An Opinion

May 1, 2017| by Brian Anderson

The left has literally run through everything they have to get rid of Donald Trump and he’s still in White House, mostly on account of the fact that stupidity and liberal tears aren’t legal grounds to displace the freely-elected President of the United States. With their bag of tricks depleted, the anti-Trump Resistance has been reduced to redefining normal everyday things as reasons why Trump should be removed from office. I’m not kidding, Rob “Meathead” Reiner thinks Trump should be impeached because he has an opinion on history.

Trump did an interview on SiriusXM in which he said he was a fan of Andrew Jackson that has the left freaking the f*ck out. Why? Because that’s what they do. Here is the “offending” portion of that interview:

https://downtrend.com/71superb/meathead-thinks-trump-should-be-impeached-for-having-an-opinion
« Last Edit: May 03, 2017, 01:18:06 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline Hondo69

• The more I know the less I understand
Re: Meathead Thinks Trump Should Be Impeached For Having An Opinion
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2017, 01:23:50 pm »
He needs to watch old clips of Archie Bunker being a close minded buffoon.  That should show him how ignorant he's being.

Wingnut

« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2017, 01:31:18 pm »
Still, "Dead from the neck up"!

Offline LateForLunch

• GOTWALMA Get Out of the Way and Leave Me Alone! (Nods to Teebone)
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2017, 01:41:36 pm »
Best possible news. The far left is not even close to realigning in some sort of configuration to regain its footing in the political landscape. The 'Crats are still in free fall living on pure hate and the hope that they can somehow convince the voters that what they are showering down on every one is rain and not something else.

« Last Edit: May 03, 2017, 01:45:09 pm by LateForLunch »
GOTWALMA Get out of the way and leave me alone! (Nods to General Teebone)