Author Topic: Bill Clinton Knew Hillary Was Doomed: But Campaign Staff Ignored Him  (Read 480 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

By William | Commentator | May 2, 2017 3:34PM

Hillary Clinton lost. She, her family, her party, and the media are having a hard time coming to grips with that reality. She failed to connect with the people and couldn’t escape her own self-inflicted injuries and scandals. She also relied on data and analytics that never told her the real story and only re-enforced what her operatives thought was true.

Democrats act like “no one” could have foreseen Hillary’s loss. How could they? All the polls and data pointed towards a landslide historic victory for Hillary Clinton. Everyone KNEW this would be the case.

Except for one man. He knew what was happening the whole time and tried to warn the campaign but he was marginalized and ignored.

That man was the former President Bill Clinton:

more
http://thepoliticalinsider.com/bill-clinton-knew-hillary-doomed-campaign-staff-ignored/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

geronl

A ham sandwich could have beaten Hillary. The fact that her campaign was so insular and protected from reality is just sad, really.

Offline DiogenesLamp

Bill Clinton Knew Hillary Was Doomed:  But Campaign Staff Ignored Him

I read an account earlier this year about how Bill Clinton tried to give her and her staff advice about how to run the campaign and they all just pooh-phooed and ignored him.   

Some wag later remarked that "Hillary Clinton had to be the only person in the world so arrogant as to refuse to take political advice from Bill Clinton."

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline DiogenesLamp

A ham sandwich could have beaten Hillary. The fact that her campaign was so insular and protected from reality is just sad, really.

I do not believe that at all.   I have come around to believing that had we chosen any other candidate than Trump,   we would be now lamenting about what that Psycho-Hate-Witch was going to do to us. 

It was far too near of a thing so far as I'm concerned. 

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Online libertybele

Good grief ...the general election was held in November, it is now May; 6 months later.  Time to get over it.  I could really care less why Hillary lost, I only care that she did lose and she lost BIGLY!!   :silly:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.