Author Topic: Report: Jared Kushner Didn’t Disclose Business Dealings With George Soros  (Read 1762 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
As a reminder, Trump himself was neck deep in business partnerships with Soros, to the tune of at least a $Billion.

Senior White House adviser Jared Kushner didn’t include his ownership in a real-estate finance company that makes him business partners with George Soros when filing financial disclosure forms, the Wall Street Journal reported Tuesday.

Kushner also failed to disclose loans totaling $1 billion from more than 20 lenders, the Journal reported....

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2017/05/02/report-jared-kushner-didnt-disclose-business-dealings-with-george-soros/#ixzz4fxOXguCe

« Last Edit: May 02, 2017, 08:55:12 pm by mystery-ak »

Offline ABX

Also in this article, notice who Jared's lawyer is- Jamie Gorelick.

Offline skeeter

As a reminder, Trump himself was neck deep in business partnerships with Soros, to the tune of at least a $Billion.

I've got 20 bucks says the MSM won't touch this.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
All you Trump voters - you got sooooo played.

And I guess many of them STILL enjoy being played given the excuse-making twists of pretzel logic I'm reading on the net attempting to defend Trump and his family circus that apparently calls the shots.

You know - the people we never actually voted for and whom are not accountable to us at all.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

geronl

oh crap!

Online corbe

Like Father, like Son.
   Just to many uncomfortable parallels in Ivanka and Chelsea Clinton's life.   
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist

I noticed it a while back and mentioned it but the great warriors fighting the establishment didn't seem interested for some reason.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
I noticed it a while back and mentioned it but the great warriors fighting the establishment didn't seem interested for some reason.

Yes, as did I.

Offline Rivergirl

Gorelick is the ETHICS advisor to the tRump family.  How fitting.
All I can say is.............there are no words.

Offline Cripplecreek

Yes, as did I.

Nothing screams establishment louder than Jamie Gorelick.

I usually avoid wiki for anything remotely political but in this case even wiki can't erase the filth from Gorelick. (that's pretty bad)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jamie_Gorelick

geronl

wasn't she the one that prevented the CIA and FBI from sharing info that gave a leg up to the 9/11 terrorists?

Online corbe

wasn't she the one that prevented the CIA and FBI from sharing info that gave a leg up to the 9/11 terrorists?

that's the woman, one and the same @geronl
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Cripplecreek

In the midst of the $10 Billion Fannie Mae accounting scandal, Vice chairman Jamie Gorelick managed to earn over $26 million.

geronl

In the midst of the $10 Billion Fannie Mae accounting scandal, Vice chairman Jamie Gorelick managed to earn over $26 million.

That is some crazy public service

Offline Cripplecreek

And lets not lose sight of the fact that Jared Kushner's brother Josh conveniently went into the insurance business just in time to reap the benefits of Obamacare.

geronl

And lets not lose sight of the fact that Jared Kushner's brother Josh conveniently went into the insurance business just in time to reap the benefits of Obamacare.

a lot of politically-connected people started up insurance companies to take advantage of ObamaCare subsidies.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Just Wow. The enabler of 9/11 (Gorelick Memo) is advising on ethics?  :nometalk:
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I applied for a Gummint job once. I guess my rap sheet just wasn't long enough to qualify.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online libertybele

Thanks for connecting the dots...I knew there had to be some kind of money connection for Bammycare staying in tact.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online libertybele

...hmm...do you have a link connecting Trump to Soros for billions?
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Rivergirl

Josh still owns OSCAR the Ocare exchange.  Leaving NJ and not accounting for MILLIONS of dollars.

Offline Rivergirl

Gorelick was put on the 9/11 Commission...........adding insult to injury. 
Once again we see that the inmates are running the asylum.

Offline ABX

...hmm...do you have a link connecting Trump to Soros for billions?

Here is one example. the initial investment was $300 Million. The summary judgment against them was over a Billion in loss. (this was the GM Building in NY)

(this is a long thread tracking the history and actions in the suit against them so many links put the pieces together for the total financial package. http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php?topic=174477.0

Trump Tower in Chicago was funded a couple hundred million by Soros' Fortress investments: http://www.factsarestubbornthings.us/2016/02/27/2628/

Back in 2011, Freepers,back whenthey could research were even all over the connection with Soros' various arms (Grove Capital, Fortress Investments, Cerbus) connecting with Trump.
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-chat/2711912/posts

There is a lot more than this too. Those were just the quick hits I could find.

« Last Edit: May 03, 2017, 01:21:31 am by AbaraXas »

Offline Gov Bean Counter

Thanks for connecting the dots...I knew there had to be some kind of money connection for Bammycare staying in tact.

Trump will NEVER govern against his interests or the interests of his family.
Donald Trump - Simple solutions for the simple minded...

Offline Rivergirl

Libertybele.............Jared was originally a partner with Josh but supposedly left the partnership for obvious reasons.