Author Topic: Three new liberal tactics designed to stop you from hearing conservative arguments  (Read 367 times)

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Herman Cain
May 1, 2017

We are all too familiar with the liberals’ S.I.N. tactics (shift the subject, ignore the facts, and name-call) to deny people the opportunity to hear an opposing point of view. They have now increased the frequency of three other blatant tactics to prevent people from hearing conservative truths.

“Shout them down!”

“Shut them down!”

“Lie!”

Liberals don’t want you to hear opposing views. They only want you to hear theirs

“Shout them down” starts with interrupting a conservative when he or she is trying to respond to a question with a logical response. This is to deny the listener the opportunity to hear an uninterrupted response, because the listener might agree with it. So talking over a conservative creates a distraction, and sometimes the conservative responder has to push back and maybe lose their train of thought.

I have experienced this many, many times! So much so that I will no longer do this kind of interview. They are stressful and disruptive, and the listener usually does not gain much from the exchange, and I leave feeling as if I was robbed of the opportunity to make my points, and wasted my time.

I just saw an example of this on Hannity with guests Larry Elder and Geraldo Rivera. Sean posed a question to them about President Trump’s first 100 days in office. As Geraldo spewed his half-truths and invalid comparisons between Trump and Obama, Larry sat and listened. As soon as Sean asked Larry to respond, Geraldo interrupted trying to force Larry to respond to the interruption. Larry held his ground quite well.

Read More at Canada Free Press:  http://canadafreepress.com/article/three-new-liberal-tactics-designed-to-stop-you-from-hearing-conservative-ar
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: