Author Topic: Marine Le Pen Surges in Latest French Poll Against Globalist Emmanuel Macron  (Read 620 times)

rangerrebew

Marine Le Pen Surges in Latest French Poll Against Globalist Emmanuel Macron

Jim Hoft May 1st, 2017 7:40 am 62 Comments

Globalist Emmanuel Macron saw his huge lead over Marine Le Pen take a heavy hit this past week – one week before the national election.
The Express reported:

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/05/marine-le-pen-surges-latest-french-poll-globalist-emmanuel-macron/
« Last Edit: May 01, 2017, 04:05:12 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
The May Day riots in Paris are going to help her poll numbers, as well.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Macron is supposed to be a centrist, but lately it's like he has a mask that's fallen off and he's been blubbering out globalism in all directions. Looks like he might snatch defeat out of the jaws of victory.
The Republic is lost.

Offline The_Reader_David

Macron is supposed to be a centrist, but lately it's like he has a mask that's fallen off and he's been blubbering out globalism in all directions. Looks like he might snatch defeat out of the jaws of victory.

What mask? Centrist is code for globalist:  if you're not a centrist you're "far right" or "extreme left", and if you are (whether it's "center-right" or "center-left"), you're a globalist.
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
What mask? Centrist is code for globalist:  if you're not a centrist you're "far right" or "extreme left", and if you are (whether it's "center-right" or "center-left"), you're a globalist.

He played very coy with the globalism, portraying the image of doing what's best based on common sense, and not specifically nationalist or globalist. Apparently that was a ruse since he's swerved radically toward globalism as soon as he was past the first round.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
Is it just me, or does it seem like the poll results themselves are somewhat...concealed?

I mean, I dug through a couple of layers of links, and still couldn't find the actual results.  So, based on the tone of the article, I'm guessing LePen is still getting crushed.

Offline The_Reader_David

Is it just me, or does it seem like the poll results themselves are somewhat...concealed?

I mean, I dug through a couple of layers of links, and still couldn't find the actual results.  So, based on the tone of the article, I'm guessing LePen is still getting crushed.

Yup. Macron was leading something like 62% to 38%, so the vaunted shift of 6% leave him leading 56% to 44% (if it's accurate and all of his 6% fall off is to Le Pen, rather than to undecided).
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.