Author Topic: New Briefings on Antarctic UFO Crashes... and SF Conference This Weekend!  (Read 820 times)

Offline Quix

• Times R a changin' Walk with God!
http://divinecosmos.com/start-here/davids-blog/1214-nle-2017?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+DavidWilcockBlog+%28David+Wil
New Briefings on Antarctic UFO Crashes... and SF Conference This Weekend!.
from Pete Peterson via Davic Wilcock 29 April 2017
{mere excerpts from an extremely long article:}
We have received major new intel updates from Pete Peterson on the Antarctic Atlantis. We had hoped to get it properly written up for you, with all the ancillary research data, before this trip but we just need a little more time!

There are many exciting developments going on behind the scenes. We have never been more busy, nor more inspired!
. . .

Pete Peterson has finally been authorized to release far more intel than ever before. Something has changed on the inside to make this possible.

The current situation in the world may seem very hopeless and muddled, when in fact we appear to be right on the brink of incredible new developments.
I am going to do the classic meta-analysis complete with all the research links and insider data for you to read and enjoy soon enough. I just ran out of time before heading out tomorrow morning by car.

. . .

Pete gave me a stunning depth of new information on excavations of UFO crashes in Antarctica that were already being thoroughly analyzed by teams of scientists when he got there 30 years ago.

The data was so dense it was almost too much. This is what happens when you have "eggheads" dedicating their entire lives to studying how a gigantic, miles-wide mothership skidded along the ground before coming to a stop.

FOUR LAYERS DEEP

In short, if we combine the latest intel from Corey Goode with what Pete Peterson was aware of from his work there 30 years ago, we appear to have four layers of awesome stuff in Antarctica that we will soon be hearing about in an official disclosure.

These layers are spread out in a total of about three and a half miles of vertical space, from bottom to top.

The first, oldest, bottom layer is from the Ancient Builder Race. It could be 1.8 billion years old, if not more. It is a vast, underground facility inside the continental landmass of what is now Antarctica, beneath the ice.

There are ancient underground bases like this all throughout planets and moons in our solar system, as well as several neighboring ones.

This was a vast civilization. That doesn't make their ruins on Earth any less impressive. Antarctica is the main "X marks the spot" treasure room for Earth.

On the surfaces of planets and moons they left behind crystalline pyramids, obelisks and domes made of a transparent aluminum alloy.

Most of the surviving remains like this are very thoroughly eroded, creating what one insider called a "Cosmic Junkyard."

The build-outs inside planets and moons have been preserved much more efficiently. They contain super-advanced technology that is transdimensional, and still works.

This is what allowed various beings to put themselves into stasis and fast-forward through tens, if not hundreds of thousands of years of time.

THE SECOND LAYER

The second layer contains a huge mothership that crash-landed on tropical-looking trees on the surface of the Antarctic continent, as it would look under the ice.

Crushed remains of palm, pineapple and other such trees can still be found beneath this gigantic and highly impressive craft -- way ahead of what we have in our current, 'accepted' technology.

The science breakthroughs we will get from analyzing and reverse-engineering what is on this ship will give us an incredible leap forward in technology.

This ship is now buried beneath over three miles of glacial ice. When it crash-landed on the Antarctic continent, it was all tropical land at the time.

The mothership was estimated to be about 450,000 years old as of 30 years ago, when Pete was there studying it along with many other scientists.

THE MARS CIVILIZATION

According to Corey's data, it is now believed to be a little over 500,000 years old.

This dates it to the time immediately before the civilization that had lived on Mars, when it was still Earth-like, was destroyed.

NASA announced that Mars was like Earth, and had an ocean that was up to a mile and a half deep across half of its surface, just a few years ago.

Few people have talked about it even though the announcement spread far and wide at the time.

As several insiders have revealed, Mars was a moon of a Super-Earth during this time. The Super-Earth exploded in a great war, becoming the Asteroid Belt.

. . .
 THE EMPIRE

Since George Lucas was authorized to release a wealth of true intel in the Star Wars series, gleaned from research that was already well underway in the Secret Space Program, I call this ancient Mars civilization The Empire.
{Qx note: This sort of thing was verified, generally, in Dr Michael Salla's book: The U.S. NAVY'S SECRET SPACE PROGRAM & NORDIC EXTRATERRESTRIAL ALLIANCE Dr Salla also goes to great lengths & research verifying with solid documentation, a host of factoids from William Tompkins' book: SELECTED BY EXTRATERRESTRIALS: My Life in the top secret world of UFOs, Think Tanks & Nordic secretaries. I was actually rather surprised at how much Dr Salla was able to document & verify of 93 year old William Tompkins' book.

. . .

A COSMIC HISTORY OF OUR SOLAR SYSTEM

The second half of The Ascension Mysteries explores all the insider data I encountered about UFOs, beginning in my sophomore year of college and continuing right straight through to the present.

It is essentially a cosmic history of our solar system, dense with scholarship and research links in the second half.
{The Ascension Mysteries Revealing the Cosmic Battle Between Good and Evil Note: Part of the deception is to cast good and evil as equal opponents. Satan is NOT remotely God's equal. A mere Word from God will lock the evil doer up forever.}

. . .

ALLIANCE VERSUS CABAL

There are many tangible signs that a visible war is playing out between the DoD / Alliance and the CIA / corporate media / Cabal factions in America right now.

The Alliance is definitely going to win this. It is a mathematical certainty. They have much greater numbers and they are growing by the day.

The "Vault 7" CIA Wikileaks documents were supposed to be the "Next Snowden," but that story vanished within one or two days.
. . .
 Peterson was hired to find out why these ships were crashing instead of landing smoothly.

His conclusion was that they were using magnetic propulsion and were disrupted by unique conditions in the polar region.
{emphases added}

Although pole shifts did take place, this area apparently still remained predominantly polar.

THE PRE-ADAMITES

During Peterson's time it was estimated that this crash took place between 220 and 100 thousand years ago. Based on Corey's intel, it seems that the consensus is now that this second crash happened 55,000 years ago.

This was the group that had elongated skulls and became known as the Pre-Adamites.

They were desperate. They tunneled down through two miles of ice to access the original ship, as it was their last chance. They were in survival mode.

They were able to recover much of their lost technology and return their original ship to a semi-operational state.

They then cannibalized much of these ships and used the parts to build a new base to operate from on the surface of the ice.

The motherships became havens, and they were too damaged to be able to fly away again.

Peterson noted that the symbols found inside the first ship matched nicely with the more recent one.

Both appear to be from the same culture, though the second ship shows signs that their technology had become further advanced.

. . .

.David Wilcock | Corey Goode: The Antarctic Atlantis [MUST SEE LIVE DISCLOSURE!] .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=HGcsfa-GyZk
= = = = = =

Quix preliminary commentary & notes:
I remember in high school, a Civics sort of teacher {I think he was a member of a well known 'secret society' had warned the whole class that the RATE OF CHANGE was going to change to a more & more rapid pace that would be very disconcerting & mind-boggling, at a minimum. I felt at the time that he was accurate. And, I was convinced that it would ultimately relate to Biblical End Times.

imho, David Wilcock can easily sound more than a little annoyingly like a "True Believer" in the classic Hoffer sense. Yet, he's one of the more easy-to-listen-to 'True Believers.'
I still think he has been fed tons of truths, half-truths and disinformation straight from the Biblical GREAT DECEPTION Christ warned us about. Time will tell.
It is hard to discern what's truly factual from this document and video. I take it more or less for granted that the hard archeological sorts facts are more or less true.

I believe the 'reality' that is propagandized along with those facts is and will be full of distortion, at best.

The main goal of the distortions, deceptions, half-truths is to trash the Biblical constructions on REALITY. However, God has made clear that Heaven and earth will pass away before the slightest punctuation mark in God's Word fails--and actually God cares more about fulfilling and protecting the truth of His Word than He does His own Name.
So, regardless, of the 'evidence,' presented even by 'angels from Heaven' purportedly . . . if they preach any other Gospel, let them be accursed--regardless of what the Pope or anyone else says.
God's eternal values and priorities WIN. It WAS finished at Calvary & the empty tomb--the fulcrum of all Creation for all time. However, the manifestation of that victory is still playing out.
NOTES from the rest of the article from the link above:
Wilcock asserts:

--avoid being too hard on the alliance--people are dying in increasing numbers as the war heats up. . . . putting their lives on the line while many argue even about their existence.

--The Cabal {oligarchy, globalists} is trying to block or delay the inevitable {I believe this is part of the GREAT DECEPTION. They are masters at setting up straw dogs--even if it means a major portion of their human stooges are sacrificed.}
--The Alliance purportedly purged a lot of DUMBs worldwide {Deep Underground Military Bases} ... purging Cabal forces from them.
--The Alliance is currently purportedly "taking out remaining Cabal proxy armies."
--The 2nd layer is a super large UFO mothership crashed on the surface of the crust on top of tropical flora about 500,000 years ago.
= = = =

I think I'll stop there. Those interested can read the long article themselves.
Yes, there's a ton of preposterous things asserted in the article & video.
I believe that's just the tip of the iceberg of what's coming down the Pike.

This is truly the era when "men's hearts will fail from  fear."
God alone is our High Tower, Strength, defense, provision . . . to those who walk close to Him.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2017, 01:04:02 am by Quix »
Forgive all; In all things Thank God; Love all. Love 1st, most & always... BE CALM & DO THE NEXT LOVING THING.
POTTERY SITE ON ETSY: https://www.etsy.com/shop/ACTIVELOVE
QUIX thread for Quix GLOBALISM, UFO ETC topics here:http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php?topic=206517.new#new WILLIAM TOMPKINS Disclosure bk thread: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,224639.0.html . Calling: To afflict the comfortable & comfort the afflicted[/

Offline Quix

« Last Edit: May 01, 2017, 11:26:46 am by Quix »
Forgive all; In all things Thank God; Love all. Love 1st, most & always... BE CALM & DO THE NEXT LOVING THING.
QUIX thread for Quix GLOBALISM, UFO ETC topics here:http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php?topic=206517.new#new WILLIAM TOMPKINS Disclosure bk thread: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,224639.0.html . Calling: To afflict the comfortable & comfort the afflicted[/

Offline Quix

Here's an ATS thread with tons of debunking of the D Wilcock & Goode assertions:
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1169909/pg1
Time will tell.
Personally, I believe the facts will turn out to be stranger than a ton of fiction.