Author Topic: George Soros fixes eye on new enemy  (Read 419 times)

rangerrebew

George Soros fixes eye on new enemy
« on: May 01, 2017, 09:09:24 am »
George Soros fixes eye on new enemy
Leftists opposing the 1 solution to problem of Washington
Published: 13 hours ago

George Soros appears to have fixed his eye on a new enemy – a proposed Article V Convention.

Operatives from Soros-funded organizations have been caught on camera lobbying state legislators in at least two states to oppose an Article V Convention resolution.

Anthony Gutierrez of Common Cause Texas, a Soros-funded group, testified against Article V Convention legislation before the Texas legislature, and Ted Boettner of the West Virginia Center on Budget & Policy, sponsored by Soros’ Center on Budget and Policy Priorities, lobbied against such legislation in the Mountain State.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2017/04/george-soros-fixes-eye-on-new-enemy/#tFGhm0z7VhcoyfSJ.99

Offline Doug Loss

• Proud Tennessean
Re: George Soros fixes eye on new enemy
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2017, 02:47:13 pm »
I think this is strong evidence that an Article V convention is needed, ASAP.  If Soros and his flying monkeys are attempting to keep it from happening (and it appears that so far they aren't having much success as the resolutions keep progressing through various state legislatures), they must be mightily afraid of amendments being proposed by other than the federal government.
My political philosophy:

1) I'm not bothering anybody.
2) It's none of your business.
3) Leave me alone!

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
Re: George Soros fixes eye on new enemy
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2017, 02:50:25 pm »
I really hope the brakes on their cars are in good working order.   It would be a shame for something to happen to all those traitors.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.