Author Topic: 67 percent of Americans say Democratic party’s out of touch; not a good place to be going into 2018 midterms  (Read 625 times)

rangerrebew

67 percent of Americans say Democratic party’s out of touch; not a good place to be going into 2018 midterms

April 30, 2017 | Samantha Chang

Americans believe the Democratic Party is more out of touch with everyday people than the Republican Party or President Trump.

According to a new ABC News/Washington Post poll, 67% of Americans believe the Democratic Party is out of touch with everyday people, while 62% believe that of Republicans. Meanwhile, 58 percent said the same for President Trump. The poll canvassed a random national sampling of 1,004 adults.

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2017/04/30/67-percent-americans-say-democratic-partys-touch-not-good-place-going-2018-midterms-482349
« Last Edit: April 30, 2017, 02:28:19 pm by rangerrebew »

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Let's see...67% + 62%...scribble... figger...scribble...129% of Americans think our pollys are out of touch...
« Last Edit: April 30, 2017, 02:33:11 pm by bigheadfred »
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
67 percent of Americans say Democratic party’s out of touch; not a good place to be going into 2018 midterms

April 30, 2017 | Samantha Chang

Americans believe the Democratic Party is more out of touch with everyday people than the Republican Party or President Trump.

According to a new ABC News/Washington Post poll, 67% of Americans believe the Democratic Party is out of touch with everyday people, while 62% believe that of Republicans. Meanwhile, 58 percent said the same for President Trump. The poll canvassed a random national sampling of 1,004 adults.

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2017/04/30/67-percent-americans-say-democratic-partys-touch-not-good-place-going-2018-midterms-482349

I totally believe this.  Not sure why because polls are so notoriously wrong these days but I just feel that the country has finally gotten sick of democrats.

Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Suppressed

Let's see...67% + 62%...scribble... figger...scribble...129% of Americans think our pollys are out of touch...

LOL! I didn't know you were young enough for Common Core math!
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn