Author Topic: ‘Richard Dreyfuss is spot on!’ Actor comes out ‘old school’ on ‘nightmarish’ PC snowflakes  (Read 930 times)

rangerrebew

‘Richard Dreyfuss is spot on!’ Actor comes out ‘old school’ on ‘nightmarish’ PC snowflakes
April 29, 2017 | Scott Morefield

Just as it would be a mistake to typecast the versatile Richard Dreyfuss into one type of acting role, it’s also tough to pigeonhole the actor’s politics. While he’s never been a Donald Trump fan, he also famously left the Democratic party years ago, calling himself “pre-partisan,” voted for Obama, and even attended Ted Cruz, Marco Rubio, and Carly Fiorina rallies during the 2016 campaign.

But when it comes to free speech, the man is old school.

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2017/04/29/richard-dreyfuss-spot-actor-comes-old-school-nightmarish-pc-snowflakes-481692
« Last Edit: April 30, 2017, 02:04:20 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline Rivergirl

Isn't DT the ultimate snowflake.  He had to find a safe space away from the WHCD.   Poor baby.

Online Right_in_Virginia

Isn't DT the ultimate snowflake.  He had to find a safe space away from the WHCD.   Poor baby.

Methinks the President would find you simply adorable @Rivergirl   (The photo is for your mantle   88devil)

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Sounds like neither one of you actually read the article.

Online Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"

You apparently misunderstand what it means to be a snowflake.  A snowflake doesn't want to be offended by what people say even if the snowflake is not present.  A "snowflake" reaction would have been trying to shut down the WHCD and prevent if from being held at all.  Trump didn't care if they held it -- he just wasn't going to waste his time attending it.

But keep banging your one-note drum.....

Offline Frank Cannon

<Nope> Why in the hell would it be beneficial for Donny to hang out at an event where the MSM whores find it acceptable to pat themselves on the back for being dishonest?

-MOD3
« Last Edit: April 30, 2017, 04:49:24 pm by MOD3 »

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Trump was going to get his turn at the mike. Sure that little insufferable bastard menage was there spouting his crap. What better venue for Trump to take them on face to face? The only way he shouldn't have gone is if he wasn't going to speak. WHY we are talking about that on this thread I don't know.

Other than that, our college campuses are supposed to be exactly what Dreyfus said. A battlefield for ideas.

« Last Edit: May 01, 2017, 12:12:34 am by bigheadfred »
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran

I listened to the Hasan guy, and would submit Trump skipped the event,  to not be bored by the "not  funny at all" attempt at humor by the guy.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Trump was going to get his turn at the mike. Sure that little insufferable bastard menage was there spouting his crap. What better venue for Trump to take them on face to face? The only way he shouldn't have gone is if he wasn't going to speak. WHY we are talking about that on this thread I don't know.

Other than that, our college campuses are supposed to be exactly what Dreyfus said. A battlefield for ideas.

Even W had the balls enough to face these idiots.  Says a lot about DT that Mr. Big Tough New Yorker can't find the spine to do the same.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Even W had the balls enough to face these idiots.  Says a lot about DT that Mr. Big Tough New Yorker can't find the spine to do the same.

Yeah, but Trump just told them exactly how important they are - not.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

I know the press hated W but I truly believe there is no comparison as far as their hatred for Trump...I don't blame him for not going,,he needs to take the bully pulpit and get his proposed legislation passed even if that means to let the Repubs have it!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34