Author Topic: New ‘Traditional Christian’ Boy Scouts Group Surging In Popularity  (Read 1071 times)

rangerrebew

New ‘Traditional Christian’ Boy Scouts Group Surging In Popularity
 l
Amber Randall
12:43 PM 04/28/2017

An alternative Boy Scouts group touting “traditional Christian values” is growing in numbers after the organization started including transgender members, according to Thursday reports.

Trail Life USA, a Christian outdoor leadership club, has seen its popularity rise in the aftermath of the Boy Scouts’ decision to be more inclusive to the gay and transgender community, reports KVUE. The group, which has 26,000 members and over 700 troops, only allows “biologically male children” in to the program.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2017/04/28/new-traditional-christian-boy-scouts-group-surging-in-popularity/#ixzz4fjxb6jig

geronl

The first line sounds like the new group started taking in trannies.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Trail Life USA, a Christian outdoor leadership club, has seen its popularity rise in the aftermath of the Boy Scouts’ decision to be more inclusive to the gay and transgender community, reports KVUE. The group, which has 26,000 members and over 700 troops, only allows “biologically male children” in to the program.

Great news!  More power to them!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Applewood

"I are a college gradjet."    LOL

Offline endicom

Don't take government money.

Offline Doug Loss

• Proud Tennessean

Trail Life has been around for a few years, and is what the Boy Scouts used to be.  They're a group worth supporting if you have boys of the right age who are interested in the scouting part of "scouting" and you don't want them indoctrinated with the SJW attitudes the BSA has given in to.  Similarly, American Heritage Girls provides girls with the things the Girl Scouts used to, while eschewing all the radical leftist indoctrination.
My political philosophy:

1) I'm not bothering anybody.
2) It's none of your business.
3) Leave me alone!

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Trail Life has been around for a few years, and is what the Boy Scouts used to be.  They're a group worth supporting if you have boys of the right age who are interested in the scouting part of "scouting" and you don't want them indoctrinated with the SJW attitudes the BSA has given in to.  Similarly, American Heritage Girls provides girls with the things the Girl Scouts used to, while eschewing all the radical leftist indoctrination.

I was a volunteer Boy Scout Leader for over 30 years. Even long after my own boys were grown and gone but had to give that all up when they decided to give in to the Cultural Marxists.  I'm going to look into this Trail life organization.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Suppressed

For older boys (ages 12 to 21), check out DeMolay... https://demolay.org

They've been around for nearly 100 years and do great work.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Joe Wooten

I was a volunteer Boy Scout Leader for over 30 years. Even long after my own boys were grown and gone but had to give that all up when they decided to give in to the Cultural Marxists.  I'm going to look into this Trail life organization.

Same here. All 4 of my sons made Eagle, and I hung around as Scoutmaster for 5 more years after youngest aged out until I found a Dad willing to take the position. This is my last year in BSA, I will not renew on the next charter in December. BSA has been converged.

Wingnut

Despite Trail Life USA's rapid growth in the past four years, its 24,000 members pale in comparison to the 2.3 million Boy Scout members in the U.S.

Long way to go.   But a nice start.