Author Topic: Could Trump open the Kennedy files? President must decide within weeks on releasing the last secret CIA and FBI assassination files  (Read 1056 times)

rangerrebew

Could Trump open the Kennedy files? President must decide within weeks on releasing the last secret CIA and FBI assassination files

The 1992 JFK Assassination Records Collection Act set at 25-year timetable for declassification of assassination records dealing with President Kennedy
     The law grants sole power to the president to stop declassification
     A White House official said it was working with the National Archives on a smooth release of documents
    Trump has touted multiple conspiracy theories – and during the campaign brought up a National Enquirer Story that claimed the father of Ted Cruz was pictured with Kennedy assassin Lee Harvey Oswald

By Geoff Earle, Deputy U.s. Political Editor For Dailymail.com

Published: 18:00 EDT, 28 April 2017 | Updated: 21:14 EDT, 28 April 2017

He has floated some conspiracy theories for years, but now President Donald Trump will get to play a crucial role in the long-running saga over the government's Kennedy assassination records.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4457178/Trump-decide-releasing-Kennedy-assassination-files.html#ixzz4fjVnVxMm
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Open the files and let the light shine in.

It's time.

Offline Polly Ticks

Open the files and let the light shine in.

It's time.
:beer:

And while we're at it, Carly Simon needs to spill the identities of the non-Warren Beatty guys in "You're So Vain".
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline Rivergirl

Just another distraction from the alligator in the swamp that is the White House.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
Just another distraction from the alligator in the swamp that is the White House.

Anything for a distraction and his pet monkeys are all for it.

We all know exactly what will be found. NOTHING

Frankly, anyone who believes anything of value will ever come out of a congressional investigation is just too stupid to vote.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire

Trump Derangement Syndrome

He could cure cancer and you folks with TDS would complain.   He's far from perfect but the constant negativity and complaining about every dang thing get soooooo boring and counterproductive.   
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline Polly Ticks

Anything for a distraction and his pet monkeys are all for it.

Frankly, anyone who believes anything of value will ever come out of a congressional investigation is just too stupid to vote.

There's probably a big fat nothing there, so release the files and end all the nonsense once and for all.
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline Hondo69

• The more I know the less I understand
A guy could have a lot of fun playing What If between now and then.  Or just start a few silly rumors.

Is it true Jim Comey is actually the love child of J Edgar Hoover and Judith Exner?

The hobo's in the railroad yard behind the grassy knoll were not actually hobo's, but were instead cafeteria workers from the Dal-Tex building who were told to clear out before parade began.

:smokin:

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
A guy could have a lot of fun playing What If between now and then.  Or just start a few silly rumors.

Is it true Jim Comey is actually the love child of J Edgar Hoover and Judith Exner?

The hobo's in the railroad yard behind the grassy knoll were not actually hobo's, but were instead cafeteria workers from the Dal-Tex building who were told to clear out before parade began.

:smokin:

I thought it was Jimmy Hoffa?
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline Frank Cannon

You are either irrational basket case or a Lib troll. This has nothing to do with Trump other than him happening to be President when the arbitrary 25 year mark on declassifying this information hit. This Act to set up this commission was created when Bush was President......George H W Bush for crying out loud.

Offline Frank Cannon

Of course not. He is a robot that was manufactured at Bell Labs in the 60's.

Offline endicom

Just as nothing new was revealed in the 1970s when a British secrecies act expired. Nothing other than much of what we thought we knew about WWII.

I hope the files are opened just to clear some air.

Offline Rivergirl

Maybe we should go back to Capone's cellar and check again.  Never know what might be there.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
Maybe we should go back to Capone's cellar and check again.  Never know what might be there.

Gotta love conspiracy theorists. As far as they're concerned, absence of evidence is always evidence of a cover up.

Offline Polly Ticks

Not a valid analogy.  Capone's vault has been opened; the Kennedy files have not.

Offline Hondo69

• The more I know the less I understand
Of course not. He is a robot that was manufactured at Bell Labs in the 60's.

OMG - Not the same Bell Labs that created the laser from the ray guns found at Roswell?

Offline endicom

Gotta love conspiracy theorists. As far as they're concerned, absence of evidence is always evidence of a cover up.

The files are not absent and should probably be declassified by now.

Wingnut

OMG - Not the same Bell Labs that created the laser from the ray guns found at Roswell?

Nope
The "As Seen on TV" Bell + Howell Tactical Flashlight!