Author Topic: Republicans won't vote on ObamaCare repeal bill this week  (Read 665 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Republicans won't vote on ObamaCare repeal bill this week
« on: April 28, 2017, 01:34:04 pm »
Republicans won't vote on ObamaCare repeal bill this week
By Scott Wong - 04/27/17 10:30 PM EDT

House Majority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.) confirmed Thursday night that GOP leadership will not bring a revised ObamaCare repeal bill to the floor this week.

White House officials had been pushing for a vote by President Trump's 100th day in office on Saturday, but it was clear Thursday night that the 216 GOP votes needed to pass the healthcare bill had not materialized.

more
http://thehill.com/homenews/house/331018-republicans-wont-vote-on-obamacare-repeal-bill-this-week
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Republicans won't vote on ObamaCare repeal bill this week
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2017, 01:35:01 pm »
Trump was lucky to get his SCOTUS benched, that maybe his only accomplishment with this Congress!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2017, 01:38:43 pm »
Trump was lucky to get his SCOTUS benched, that maybe his only accomplishment with this Congress!

For damned sure no swamp draining will be allowed if the establishment can prevent it!  THAT is a bipartisan issue with unanimous consent!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2017, 05:08:36 pm »
They won't vote on it this week.

But they'll promise to vote on it in another year, after we vote them back in.

"Put me in Coach. I'm ready to Play!"
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com