Author Topic: Fox News hit with racial discrimination and harassment lawsuit from 13 employees  (Read 797 times)

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
The Fox News network is facing new harassment charges, but this time they’re racially based. Anchor Kelly Wright joined a lawsuit against the network by current and former employees alleging racial harassment and discrimination.

Wright, the only black male anchor on Fox News, held a press conference with his lawyer Doug Wigdor about the allegations he was making.

“This hurts,” he began. “This hurts.”

“I am here reluctantly because I prefer sitting behind an anchor desk delivering news,” Wright said, “to you the viewer, reporting delivering the news to help provide you with information, insight, and some analysis about developments and issues that we face every day in this country and globally.”...

http://www.theblaze.com/news/2017/04/26/fox-news-hit-with-racial-discrimination-and-harassment-lawsuit-from-13-employees/

Is FNC going down?

Offline mountaineer

If this isn't an orchestrated effort funded by the usual leftwing suspects, I'd be surprised.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Frank Cannon

If you read through the allegations it looks to me the people in the suit are just jumping on the gravy train. The accusations are a list of nothing.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
If this isn't an orchestrated effort funded by the usual leftwing suspects, I'd be surprised.

Me too.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
How does Wright explain Juan Williams
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
How does Wright explain Juan Williams

Who can explain Juan Williams?

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
If you read through the allegations it looks to me the people in the suit are just jumping on the gravy train. The accusations are a list of nothing.

Of course they are and why wouldn't they? That is what appeasement gets you EVERY time!
« Last Edit: April 27, 2017, 01:53:36 pm by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Of course it is..they are emboldened by BOR firing..
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
I'm considering suing Fox myself, and I don't even work there. I mean, why not? What the hell. Seems like an easy way to pick up a few 100k.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline andy58-in-nh

Media Matters, with George Soros' money.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline Frank Cannon

I'm considering suing Fox myself, and I don't even work there. I mean, why not? What the hell. Seems like an easy way to pick up a few 100k.

You can join my class action. I am with a group of people suing for damages. We developed a sex addiction because of their anchors....

Offline Rivergirl

AND.............that Watters guy has been suspended for his 'vulgar'  remarks about ivanka............
Some things never change.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
You can join my class action. I am with a group of people suing for damages. We developed a sex addiction because of their anchors....

Fox anchor- babes are world renowned for being some of the most beautiful women on Earth. That's a real thing. And a few years ago they were wearing skirts so short that when they sat down it looked like they only had a top, with no skirt. The skirts are longer now, but the women are still knock outs. The most Maddow could ever be at Fox is the ugly friend, that the beauties use as contrast.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline andy58-in-nh

The most Maddow could ever be at Fox is the ugly friend, that the beauties use as contrast.
I don't think she would qualify for that position. But I understand there might be an opening for a rain spout gargoyle on the Fox building.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn