Author Topic: O'Reilly Speaks After Ouster From Fox News: 'You're Going To Be Shaken' By The Truth  (Read 1070 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 By:
James Barrett

On a podcast Monday, Bill O'Reilly spoke for the first time in person after his ouster from Fox News. The widely popular host told his audience that when he is finally able to reveal the truth about what led to his dismissal, his audience, like him, would be "shaken."

On Wednesday, 21st Century Fox, the parent company of Fox News, announced that the company had parted ways with the widely popular long-time host, stating, "After a thorough and careful review of the allegations, the Company and Bill O’Reilly have agreed that Bill O’Reilly will not be returning to the Fox News Channel." The company also decided that O'Reilly would not be allowed to bid his audience farewell on air.

more
http://www.dailywire.com/news/15717/oreilly-speaks-after-ouster-fox-news-youre-going-james-barrett?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_content=042517-news&utm_campaign=restlesspatriot
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
He's an ass, but this was obviously a hatchet job.   The globalists want to make sure they can control the message next time around.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
He's an ass, but this was obviously a hatchet job.   The globalists want to make sure they can control the message next time around.

Agreed! Both counts!  It worked on Herman Cain and now O'Reilly. They will never stop now until someone takes them on hard!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
the only reason why I don't think O'Reilly is a hatchet job is that this is a recurring issue for him and he has paid $13 million so far due to these claims. This has been going on for decades.

The current piling on may be coordinated, but it is on an issue he built his own career's coffin on.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
the only reason why I don't think O'Reilly is a hatchet job is that this is a recurring issue for him and he has paid $13 million so far due to these claims. This has been going on for decades.

The current piling on may be coordinated, but it is on an issue he built his own career's coffin on.

All that proves is that appeasement is a losing approach every time it's tried! Will they never learn?

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
All that proves is that appeasement is a losing approach every time it's tried! Will they never learn?

Unless the charges are factual. I have a friend who worked at Fox as a on and off business contributor whom I have quoted several times here and he said some of the stuff he saw there was disgusting and O'Reilly was a vile person. This isn't coming from someone on the left but firmly on the right.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Unless the charges are factual. I have a friend who worked at Fox as a on and off business contributor whom I have quoted several times here and he said some of the stuff he saw there was disgusting and O'Reilly was a vile person. This isn't coming from someone on the left but firmly on the right.

Bill O'Reilly is a thoroughly disgusting person and I don't doubt that there is a kernel of truth in the allegations but he, and the Fox management thought they could just bury it with $$ and found out that they couldn't!  FAR better to have taken it on in court and let the chips fall where they may IMHO.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online corbe

"I think he's a person I know well — he is a good person," Trump told the Times. "I think he shouldn't have settled; personally I think he shouldn't have settled. Because you should have taken it all the way. I don't think Bill did anything wrong."

DJT 4/5/2017

So there you have it, who ya gonna believe all those lying scumbags or Trump and the bloviator/s

As a fellow Briefer pointed out a few days ago, @libertybele perhaps, "No Comment" is not in his wheelhouse.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

geronl

I won't be shaken, that I can guarantee. I bid OReally goodbye a decade ago, I immediately recognized him as a pompous con-artist.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I won't be shaken, that I can guarantee. I bid OReally goodbye a decade ago, I immediately recognized him as a pompous con-artist.

I just got tired of watching him.   :shrug:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline endicom

I said Shake rattle and roll;
You never do nothin'
to save your doggone soul.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist