Author Topic: Macron Against Arresting and Deporting Radical Islamists  (Read 196 times)

rangerrebew

Macron Against Arresting and Deporting Radical Islamists
« on: April 25, 2017, 01:31:41 pm »

JEAN-SEBASTIEN EVRARD/AFP/Getty Images

by Chris Tomlinson22 Apr 20171,241

En Marche presidential candidate Emmanuel Macron slammed Marine Le Pen’s proposal to arrest radical Islamists saying it would be counter-productive to intelligence efforts.

Mr Macron took direct exception to Le Pen’s comments Friday morning when the Front National presidential candidate called for the arrest of all known radical Islamists and the deportation of Islamists without French citizenship Le Figaro reports. Le Pen made the comments after reports that the shooter of three police in Paris Thursday night had been known to police as an Islamic extremist.

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2017/04/22/macron-arresting-deporting-terror-suspects/
« Last Edit: April 25, 2017, 01:32:24 pm by rangerrebew »

rangerrebew

Re: Macron Against Arresting and Deporting Radical Islamists
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2017, 01:33:42 pm »
In my not so humble opinion, this would indicate he lives in fear of the "religion of peace."  I can't imagine why. :osama:

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Macron Against Arresting and Deporting Radical Islamists
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2017, 01:38:09 pm »

Let's see how The French people react to THAT little piece of news!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien