Author Topic: Trump says 'massive tax cut' plan coming as soon as Wednesday  (Read 391 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump says 'massive tax cut' plan coming as soon as Wednesday
By Naomi Jagoda - 04/21/17 02:22 PM EDT

President Trump told the Associated Press on Friday that he intends to release a tax reform plan next week that includes a "massive tax cut" for businesses and individuals.

Trump said the plan would be unveiled "Wednesday or shortly thereafter" and would involve tax cuts that would be "bigger I believe than any tax cut ever."

The announcement of the tax plan's release comes as Trump seeks to notch achievements ahead of hitting the 100-day mark in office on April 29.

more
http://thehill.com/policy/finance/329939-trump-to-unveil-tax-plan-next-week
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

geronl

Re: Trump says 'massive tax cut' plan coming as soon as Wednesday
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2017, 06:39:03 pm »
Please, this admin has been talking about shifting taxes around not any real cut, they don't want to have less revenue. Some taxes get cut while others get hiked is the most likely proposal.

Offline bolobaby

« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2017, 08:08:45 pm »
Honestly, I care less about tax cuts at this point - which are politically easy for the GOP - and more about entitlement reform.

Here's an easy one to start with: repeal Obamacare.

What? They already screwed that up? Well, let's just give up and keep handing out goodies.
How to lose credibility while posting:
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2017, 08:33:31 pm »
Honestly, I care less about tax cuts at this point - which are politically easy for the GOP - and more about entitlement reform.

Here's an easy one to start with: repeal Obamacare.

What? They already screwed that up? Well, let's just give up and keep handing out goodies.

I don't care so much about tax cuts.  What I want is tax reform.  The IRS should be eliminated and we should go to a flat tax as suggested by Ted Cruz.  The IRS is the worst agency in the federal government.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

geronl

« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2017, 08:37:28 pm »
I don't care so much about tax cuts.  What I want is tax reform.  The IRS should be eliminated and we should go to a flat tax as suggested by Ted Cruz.  The IRS is the worst agency in the federal government.

Oh come on, we just need the right guy in charge and we'll love our chains again.  :tongue2:

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2017, 08:48:04 pm »

:amen:  Tired of crumbs!  I want some cake!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien