Author Topic: Amb. Haley: Iran “Chief Culprit” Behind Mideast Conflicts  (Read 766 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Amb. Haley: Iran “Chief Culprit” Behind Mideast Conflicts

by TheTower.org Staff | 04.20.17 4:06 pm

The United States ambassador to the United Nations identified Iran, along with its proxy group Hezbollah, as the “chief culprit” behind instability in the Middle East during a Security Council meeting on Thursday.

“If we are speaking honestly about conflict in the Middle East, we need to start with the chief culprit: Iran and its partner militia, Hezbollah,” Nikki Haley said. “Iran and Hezbollah conspire together to destabilize the Middle East.”

Continued: http://www.thetower.org/4883-amb-haley-iran-chief-culprit-behind-mideast-conflicts/

Haley, Mattis and Tillerson have all said as much over the past few days. It really makes one wonder a bit who runs the show? This was an editorial posted yesterday in the TBR forums. I mean, there is some truth to this I am sure but saying it in basic unison?  And at the same time, pretty much building up Saudi Arabia. We side with the Saudis, we are against Iran. It seems this has been the policy even going back to Bush 41 or even Reagan.

What if We Don't Really Govern Ourselves? - Judge Andrew Napolitano
http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,259372.0.html
« Last Edit: April 21, 2017, 02:56:07 pm by TomSea »

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Re: Amb. Haley: Iran “Chief Culprit” Behind Mideast Conflicts
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2017, 07:08:04 pm »
Apparatchiks spewing the Party line.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2017, 08:23:41 pm »
If you'd have asked me any time in the past 35-40 years "Who's the biggest problem in the Middle East" I'd have said "Iran."  It would appear there are a few people in the trump administration who think the same as I, hardly evidence of some conspiracy.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2017, 01:12:55 am »
Cyber Liberty wrote:
"If you'd have asked me any time in the past 35-40 years "Who's the biggest problem in the Middle East" I'd have said "Iran.""

Nope. Not even close.

The "biggest problem" in the Middle East is a dead guy named muhammed.

Get rid of his legacy, and you've won.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2017, 01:33:48 am »
Piss be upon him.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2017, 01:43:03 am »
If you'd have asked me any time in the past 35-40 years "Who's the biggest problem in the Middle East" I'd have said "Iran."  It would appear there are a few people in the trump administration who think the same as I, hardly evidence of some conspiracy.

I've said it many times previously and will again tonight.  The Mullahs currently running the government in Iran are THE problem in the ME and that will never change until they are gone.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien