Author Topic: President Trump Takes First Step to Give Veterans More Choice in Health Care  (Read 432 times)

Offline endicom

PJ Media
Tyler O'Neil
Apr. 20, 2017

On Wednesday, President Donald Trump signed the Veterans Choice Program Extension and Improvement Act, a bill to preserve a flawed but important program that represents a first step in enabling veterans to choose another health care option besides the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). This reform will help address the heinous problem of veterans dying while waiting in line for care.

"The veterans have poured out their sweat and blood and tears for this country for so long and it's time that they're recognized and that we now take care of them and take care of them properly," President Trump declared. He explained that the goal of the act is to enable veterans to "see the doctor of their choice" and avoid having to "wait and travel long distances for VA care."

More... https://pjmedia.com/trending/2017/04/20/president-trump-takes-first-step-to-give-veterans-more-choice-in-health-care/

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Trump is on a roll.  Another thing to put in the "good Trump" category.  Long overdue.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline montanajoe

Trump is on a roll.  Another thing to put in the "good Trump" category.  Long overdue.

I would not say that... :laugh:

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,259260.0.html

Offline Hondo69

• The more I know the less I understand
On a 1 to 10 scale of importance I rate this as a 10.

Which means it is non-newsworthy to most of the press.