Author Topic: Tucker loaded for bear! Professor says babies start racist tendencies at 6 months old  (Read 332 times)

rangerrebew

Tucker loaded for bear! Professor says babies start racist tendencies at 6 months old
April 15, 2017 | Frieda Powers 

“Pardon my skepticism.”

Fox News Channel’s Tucker Carlson took on a researcher who conducted a recent study claiming that infants demonstrate racial bias.

“Kind of hard to believe that babies are bigots,” the Fox News host told University of Toronto professor Dr. Kang Lee on Friday’s “Tucker Carlson Tonight,”

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2017/04/15/tucker-loaded-bear-professor-says-babies-start-racist-tendencies-6-months-old-473158
« Last Edit: April 16, 2017, 03:00:54 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
What crap.  By the time babies are 6 months old, they are able to see and identify their parents.  They tend to like/select people who look more like their parents.  And, since most babies are the biological offspring of their parents, they would tend to select for photos of people who look similarly to themselves.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
OK, I listened to the whole interview and it's even stupider than I thought.  They're not actually bigots at 6 months old but since they live in monocultures they will inevitably become so.  The "scientist" proposes making babies more "worldly".