Author Topic: North Korea and Kim Jong-un  (Read 700 times)

Offline pjohns

North Korea and Kim Jong-un
« on: April 15, 2017, 05:37:21 pm »
If Kim Jong-un (North Korea's maniacal leader) should conduct another nuclear test, it begs the question: Would Donald Trump shoot down this missile, as a show of force?

Kim Jong-un has used some very bellicose language with regard to its relationship (such as it is) with the United States. In fact, he has clearly indicated that he has no compunctions about going to war with the US. (Yes, a real, shooting war.)

Donald Trump, on the other hand, will certainly not allow himself to be pushed around--for any reason.

I am wondering if we are headed for war with the DPRK.

Offline r9etb

Re: North Korea and Kim Jong-un
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2017, 09:58:51 pm »
If Kim Jong-un (North Korea's maniacal leader) should conduct another nuclear test, it begs the question: Would Donald Trump shoot down this missile, as a show of force?

No.  Because the North Koreans do their nuclear tests in deep holes, and their bombs are too big to fit on their missiles.

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2017, 10:07:32 pm »
I am wondering if we are headed for war with the DPRK.
@pjohns

Yes.

Offline pjohns

« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2017, 08:26:23 pm »
No.  Because the North Koreans do their nuclear tests in deep holes, and their bombs are too big to fit on their missiles.

Well, Dear Leader claims that North Korea has successfully miniaturized its warheads; and that they can, therefore, fit on their missiles.

Of course, I do not place a great deal of stock in what this man claims; so I confess that I just do not know...

Wingnut