Author Topic: Alt-Right Ringleader Mike Cernovich Threatens to Drop ‘Motherlode’ If Steve Bannon Is Ousted  (Read 1787 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
A week after President Donald Trump began to publicly distance himself from White House Chief Strategist Steve Bannon, alt-right ringleader Mike Cernovich threatened to release a “motherlode” of stories that could “destroy marriages” if Bannon is formally let go from the administration....

...“If they get rid of Bannon, you know what’s gonna happen? The motherlode. If Bannon is removed, there are gonna be divorces, because I know about the mistresses, the sugar babies, the drugs, the pill popping, the orgies. I know everything,” said Cernovich....

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2017/04/14/alt-right-ringleader-mike-cernovich-threatens-to-drop-motherlode-if-steve-bannon-is-ousted.html

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Promoted Pizza-Gate, promoted Syria-Hoax; and who is he to know this?

Bannon should eventually be out IF he has nutty views too. I don't know if he does. Sure, one can find a quote here and there and say "see, look at this".

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Don't really matter what he knows (very little to nothing, I'll guess) - it's what the press will run with that counts. That is a different kettle of fish.

Still, I'd not be in his shoes. Some people roll over when threatened. Trump isn't one of them. And Trump has just been threatened.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Victoria33

@AbaraXas

I read all of that and I don't know anything about Cernovich except what I just read.  I don't keep up on alt right people, except those attached to the Ku Klux Klan (David Duke and older Klan members since my son did a documentary on the Klan a number of years ago and we had a bomb in our mail box over that and were involved with the Southern Poverty Law Center over that, too).  With that background, Cernovich seems to fit into that group - be a holder of info. about those in the White House and ready to explode that if he doesn't get his way.  I'll look up his background to become more familiar with him.

Does he have info. on Trump, or his son-in-law or his two sons or his daughter?  Where would he get such info.?  Certainly Trump had a "spicy" background, but how would he get really bad stuff on Trump, that is the truth and truth is the operative word.  What he is saying sounds like blackmail - "You keep Bannon or I'll destroy you with 'x'."  Wouldn't that be a blackmail felony? 

Offline Victoria33

@AbaraXas

Cernovich will be 40 in November, 2017.  His background is on Wikipedia.  He seems to have difficulty with women.  He also seems to use bombastic statements in order to set himself apart from others so he gets publicity.  He put a lot of his energy into promoting Trump so his disappointment in him is causing Cernovich to be angry and wanting to strike back if Trump gets rid of Cannon.  Here is some of his background from Wikipedia:

His second wife comes from a Persian, secular Muslim background.  Cernovich lives outside of Los Angeles, California. 

In 2012, he launched the website, Danger & Play, a blog focused on politics, men's issues, self-improvement, and how to meet women. The title comes from a quote by Friedrich Nietzsche, "The true man wants two things: danger and play. For that reason he wants woman, as the most dangerous plaything."  In 2014, Cernovich was a self-proclaimed "champion" of Gamergate, the campaign against feminists in the video-game industry, goading opponents with tweets such as "Who cares about breast cancer and rape? Not me.”

In 2015, Cernovich self-published the self-help book Gorilla Mindset: Timeless Strategies to Unleash the Animal Within You. With the appearance of Donald Trump, he recognized a "kindred spirit" and began to make political commentary.  In 2016, Cernovich wrote the self-help book MAGA Mindset: Making YOU and America Great Again, based on the Donald Trump presidential campaign.

The New Yorker quotes a statement on Cernovich's website: "To beat a person, you lower his or her social status. Logic is pointless," in relation to Cernovich's frequent references to adversaries as "cucks" (cuckolds and "cuckservatives"). While Cernovich admits to sometimes being an Internet troll, he has stated, "I use trolling tactics to build my brand" and not for his own amusement.

Cernovich advocates IQ-testing for all immigrants and ending federal funding of universities.

Cernovich opposes the two-party system and his support for Trump is not based on public policy. "What are Trump's policies? I don't particularly care". In another post on his website he stated, "If Trump offends you, it's because you live in a cucked world where no one speaks their minds".

Offline DiogenesLamp

Promoted Pizza-Gate, promoted Syria-Hoax; and who is he to know this?

I have yet to see any information that demonstrates "Pizza-Gate"  is wrong.    Same thing with the Syria Hoax thing.   

So what information do you have that convinces you both of these things are incorrect or fabricated?

Bannon should eventually be out IF he has nutty views too. I don't know if he does. Sure, one can find a quote here and there and say "see, look at this".

Well "nutty"  is subjective.   I prefer objective assertions. 

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
@AbaraXas

I read all of that and I don't know anything about Cernovich except what I just read.  I don't keep up on alt right people, except those attached to the Ku Klux Klan (David Duke and older Klan members since my son did a documentary on the Klan a number of years ago and we had a bomb in our mail box over that and were involved with the Southern Poverty Law Center over that, too).  With that background, Cernovich seems to fit into that group - be a holder of info. about those in the White House and ready to explode that if he doesn't get his way.  I'll look up his background to become more familiar with him.

Does he have info. on Trump, or his son-in-law or his two sons or his daughter?  Where would he get such info.?  Certainly Trump had a "spicy" background, but how would he get really bad stuff on Trump, that is the truth and truth is the operative word.  What he is saying sounds like blackmail - "You keep Bannon or I'll destroy you with 'x'."  Wouldn't that be a blackmail felony?

I can't imagine that he knows anything worse than what we already know.  Sounds like scare tactics to me.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Silver Pines

I have yet to see any information that demonstrates "Pizza-Gate"  is wrong.    Same thing with the Syria Hoax thing.   

So what information do you have that convinces you both of these things are incorrect or fabricated?

Well "nutty"  is subjective.   I prefer objective assertions.

@DiogenesLamp

Are you serious?  Please tell me you're not.  Even Alex Jones apologized for promoting that particular craziness.

A radio host I listen to was laughing with her producer over the Pizzagate conspiracy.  The dark work was supposed to have happened in the basement, but the restaurant doesn't even have a basement, LOL.

Alex Jones, before he admitted he was pushing a bunch of crap:

“When I think about all the children Hillary Clinton has personally murdered and chopped up and raped, I have zero fear standing up against her,” Jones said in a YouTube video posted on Nov. 4. “Yeah, you heard me right. Hillary Clinton has personally murdered children. I just can’t hold back the truth anymore.” Jones eventually tied his comments about Clinton to U.S. policy in Syria.

Dude, come ON.

And, no.  Nutty is just nutty.  And this one is off the charts.

Offline ConservativeGranny

@AbaraXas

He seems to have difficulty with women.  He also seems to use bombastic statements in order to set himself apart from others so he gets publicity.

LOL! Sounds like someone else we all know :pondering:

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
Its pretty bad when Alex Jones apologizes for spreading your fake info.  :silly:

geronl

Its pretty bad when Alex Jones apologizes for spreading your fake info.  :silly:

I think Art Bell even disavowed a wild guest or two in his day.

Silver Pines

@Cripplecreek

And you still believe it!

Offline Cripplecreek

@Cripplecreek

And you still believe it!

As far as I'm concerned, Cernovich and friends dumped the motherload in the white house in November.

Silver Pines

As far as I'm concerned, Cernovich and friends dumped the motherload in the white house in November.

Word.

Offline Cripplecreek

Silver Pines

To yo mutha.  :silly:

Lol, I heard Vanilla Ice on the radio the other day.  WHY? 

Offline Hondo69

• The more I know the less I understand
I have a stupid question:  who is the Alt-Right?

Awhile back they whipped up the term "neo-con" and that one was beyond my grasp as well.  When these terms happen to appear out of thin air I assume sooner or later they will make some sort of sense, but I'm still waiting.  It's quite possible I'm more dense than a black hole because these terms quickly become woven into the vernacular. And they are used by both sides of the aisle.

I'm guessing implied connotations play a significant role.  "Neo-con" sounds like a kissing cousin to "Neo-Nazi" to the human ear.  "Alt-Right" or Alt anything implies fringe, kooky, unstable.  "Moderate Republican" implies mainstream, reasonable, and right thinking.

On the other hand these "neo-terms" may follow the same rules they apply when naming new legislation such as the Affordable Care Act.  One automatically assumes the name is 180 degree opposite of reality.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Go to /pol on 4 chan. That is alt right.

Offline goodwithagun

Awhile back they whipped up the term "neo-con" and that one was beyond my grasp as well.  When these terms happen to appear out of thin air I assume sooner or later they will make some sort of sense, but I'm still waiting.  It's quite possible I'm more dense than a black hole because these terms quickly become woven into the vernacular. And they are used by both sides of the aisle.

I'm guessing implied connotations play a significant role.  "Neo-con" sounds like a kissing cousin to "Neo-Nazi" to the human ear.  "Alt-Right" or Alt anything implies fringe, kooky, unstable.  "Moderate Republican" implies mainstream, reasonable, and right thinking.

On the other hand these "neo-terms" may follow the same rules they apply when naming new legislation such as the Affordable Care Act.  One automatically assumes the name is 180 degree opposite of reality.

Alt right a racist, anti-Semetic wing of the right. They are disgusting and dispicable. They throw around the word neo-con, which is their way of saying dirty Jew without actually saying dirty Jew. They do not like neo-cons because as former Democrat voters, they just aren't pure enough.
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline TomSea

And what is so much better? Ted Cruz who always agrees with Trump? Do you ever agree with Republicans or support them?

Offline TomSea

Trump has pushed through pro-life measures, we have the most most pro-life Republican ever on the Republican ticket in Mike Pence. We are getting secured borders, rolling back the LGBT agenda. Those taking shots at Trump should be answered.

Offline endicom

He who knows does not say and he who says does not know. Or some such crap.

You are alt-right for being in this forum. Or you are if that suits someone's purpose.

Offline TomSea

I'm not sure if all alt-right-ers are racist straightforward. I'm not sure if Jones is, he does have his own despicable qualities though such as this Sandy Hook affair. Ann Coulter is another, is she racist? I don't know or if she is even "alt-right".
« Last Edit: April 16, 2017, 03:10:45 pm by TomSea »

Offline Cripplecreek

Alt right a racist, anti-Semetic wing of the right. They are disgusting and dispicable. They throw around the word neo-con, which is their way of saying dirty Jew without actually saying dirty Jew. They do not like neo-cons because as former Democrat voters, they just aren't pure enough.

They're the euro right who aren't remotely right wing in the sense recognized by the anglosphere. Despite agreement on a couple of issues like border control, they're nothing like decent people.