Author Topic: China Reminds North Korea That Trump is a ‘Man Who Honors His Promises’ and His Threats  (Read 542 times)

rangerrebew

China Reminds North Korea That Trump is a ‘Man Who Honors His Promises’ and His Threats

By Ryan Pickrell Published on April 12, 2017

China warned its troublesome neighbor that it might want to think twice before conducting another nuclear test.

President Donald Trump spoke with Chinese President Xi Jinping Wednesday about the “menace of North Korea,” and the two sides agreed to work together to solve the problem on the Korean Peninsula. The president has said, though, that “if China is not going to solve North Korea, we will.”

Trump has made it clear the U.S. will use the “full range of military capabilities” to defend itself and its allies while maintaining force would not be a first option.

https://stream.org/china-reminds-north-korea-trump-man-honors-promises-threats/
« Last Edit: April 13, 2017, 05:40:15 pm by rangerrebew »

geronl

lol, Trump will flip-flop daily or hourly.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

After the breaking news of the MOAB drop, I'd say Kim might want to pay attention.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline flowers

He didn't flip today. MOAB!

geronl

Trump went from trade war with China to offering them even more favorable trade concessions.

So much for honoring that promise.

rangerrebew

The only thing that really matters is China's and N. Korea's perception because perception is reality.  If anyone doesn't think so, look at democrats.  Their perception was, and is, Madam Clinton was the winner and Trump used some nefarious scheme to win.  A MOAB isn't going to change the perception and neither will 59 Tomahawks.  They are dead wrong but their perception is they won and that is all that counts to them.

Online Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
Trump went from trade war with China to offering them even more favorable trade concessions.

So much for honoring that promise.

How do you know that actually happened, or what the alleged concessions even were?

More importantly, there is nothing he could "offer" in a meeting that actually binds him or the country in any way.  He could promise them something, and not deliver.  But on the flip side, the Chinese are actually acting, despite having nothing solid at all from Trump.  In terms of bargaining, that's a win for us.

Online Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
He didn't flip today. MOAB!

The problem for the bad guys is that he's unpredictable.  Maybe he will flip, but there's no way they can be sure about that.  That's a huge risk to run when the guy on the other side is perceived as nutty.