Author Topic: Second-Place Finisher Hillary to Receive “Champion of the Century” Award  (Read 550 times)

rangerrebew

Second-Place Finisher Hillary to Receive “Champion of the Century” Award

Posted at 12:46 pm on April 13, 2017 by Kimberly Ross

There’s not much happening for election loser Hillary Clinton right now. What do you do when your life was dedicated to breaking a glass ceiling that remains unbroken? Wander through the woods, apparently.

The bloodthirsty harpies at Planned Parenthood, clearly still mourning their queen’s loss, are awarding her with the “You’ve Supported Killing Babies for Decades!” award. The prize is actually called “Champion of the Century”, but essentially, it’s the same thing.

Planned Parenthood’s press release:

http://www.redstate.com/kimberly_ross/2017/04/13/hillary-clinton-champion-award/
« Last Edit: April 13, 2017, 05:35:54 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
I'd never hassle Hillary for supporting PP. She has to get her parts somewhere.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Online libertybele

Champion of the Century's; 'Biggest Liar', 'Most Despicable', 'Most Corrupt Politician'???...ya, she's champion of a lot of things, that for sure!   :silly: :silly:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Champion of the Century's; 'Biggest Liar', 'Most Despicable', 'Most Corrupt Politician'???...ya, she's champion of a lot of things, that for sure!   :silly: :silly:
And the award for most unprosecuted Felonies goes to.....(the envelope, please)
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Hondo69

• The more I know the less I understand
Which century?

Offline Just_Victor

Participation trophies all around.  Everyone's a winner!
« Last Edit: April 14, 2017, 11:45:29 am by Just_Victor »
If all I want is a warm feeling, I should just wet my pants.