Author Topic: The New Pecking Order: Muslims Over Gays  (Read 750 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
The New Pecking Order: Muslims Over Gays
« on: April 13, 2017, 12:46:57 pm »
The New Pecking Order: Muslims Over Gays
Posted By: IIandET Staffon: April 11, 2017In: Culture Wars, Islam, Sharia LawNo Comments

So it is that we end up seeing grotesquely absurd pictures of gay people waving banners that decry Islamophobia or that declare gay solidarity with Palestine.

Last month, when Marine Le Pen refused to put on a headscarf for a meeting with Lebanon’s “Grand Mufti,” a friend of mine, whom I’ll call Dave, commended her for it on Facebook. Dave, as it happens, is a Manhattan liberal who voted for Hillary Clinton, despises Donald Trump, and thinks Le Pen is a fascist. But he’s also a gay man who’s very clear-eyed about the danger of Islam, especially to gay people, and who is angry at the left, both in the U.S. and Europe, for appeasing the Religion of Peace. And so he gave Le Pen a thumbs-up for her gutsy action.

Continued: http://www.israelislamandendtimes.com/new-pecking-order-muslims-gays/

Offline bolobaby

Re: The New Pecking Order: Muslims Over Gays
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2017, 01:28:39 pm »
"Who are you going to pick for your Gay History Month report?" asked Julian.

Tommy sighed. He hadn't bothered to pick anyone yet. He threw out the first name that came to mind. "Uh... maybe Harvey Milk?"

"No, you can't do Harvey," interjected Landon. "The teacher said she doesn't want any more of those. I guess he's all milked out!"

Landon laughed, but it was an uncomfortable laugh - the kind of laugh that wondered if he had gone too far. Tommy caught Landon glancing at over at April, one of the school's most prominent SJWs, to see if she disapproved. April never looked up from her homework and, more importantly, she wasn't reaching for her dreaded notebook. A good sign. Just to be safe, Landon quickly added, "Figuratively speaking, of course!"

Tommy could see that Julian still wanted an answer, so he deflected instead. "Who are you going to do?"

"Eisenhower," said Julian like his answer was a coup de grace.

Tommy was confused. "Eisenhower wasn't gay, was he?"

Julian smiled. "The teacher said that if we can make a strong case that the person had homosexual tendencies or was in the closet, it will count. Last year, my sister did Reagan and got an A+!"

"Your sister proved Reagan was gay?" giggled Landon. "That's awesome! How'd she do that?"

"Three words," said Julian. "Bedtime. For. Bonzo."

Tommy had no idea what connection Julian's sister found between that movie and Reagan's sexuality, but April was now looking up, directly at him, measuring his response. Her left hand lay lightly on her notebook.

"Yeah, yeah," Tommy said. "Cool. I guess then maybe I'll do John Wayne."

"Nice!" exclaimed Landon.

April's hand slid off her notebook.
How to lose credibility while posting:
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!

geronl

« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2017, 01:37:55 pm »
"Who are you going to pick for your Gay History Month report?" asked Julian.

Scholastic wouldn't even think of publishing a book with that in it. Unless April is the hero.

Offline bolobaby

« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2017, 01:40:06 pm »
Scholastic wouldn't even think of publishing a book with that in it. Unless April is the hero.

OF COURSE April is the hero. Tommy is confused and transitions before the end of the book and everyone lives happily ever after, doncha know?
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2017, 02:43:47 pm »
OF COURSE April is the hero. Tommy is confused and transitions before the end of the book and everyone lives happily ever after, doncha know?

That's a nice little vignette you got there. It would be a shame if anything were to happen to it. Of course, if you were to make a little donation to GLAAD Defense Fund, we could make this little... errr... "problem" go away, know what I mean?
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline bolobaby

« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2017, 02:53:06 pm »
That's a nice little vignette you got there. It would be a shame if anything were to happen to it. Of course, if you were to make a little donation to GLAAD Defense Fund, we could make this little... errr... "problem" go away, know what I mean?

@andy58-in-nh

No no! It's an excerpt from a book called, "Is That You Jane Wayne? Is This Me?"

It's a poignant story of how one boy's school project leads him on a journey of self-discovery and transformation. Guaranteed to be a best seller.
1. Trump is never wrong.

Online corbe

« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2017, 02:58:25 pm »
   I beg your pardon, son?

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline bolobaby

« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2017, 03:08:43 pm »
   I beg your pardon, son?

@corbe

See! See! That photo was from his entry into the Mr. Leather competition! Pictured is that year's winner...

« Last Edit: April 13, 2017, 03:09:24 pm by bolobaby »
1. Trump is never wrong.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2017, 04:58:16 pm »

There are certain conditions in humans that are 'first' in the sense that everything else is filtered through that particular prism.

I would say that being muslim is definitely one of those conditions, as is being gay or being Black.

Other religions and races not so much.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.