Author Topic: Caitlyn Jenner has “the surgery”  (Read 1115 times)

Offline corbe

Caitlyn Jenner has “the surgery”
« on: April 12, 2017, 05:39:50 pm »
Caitlyn Jenner has “the surgery”   

2 days ago by Eric Dixon   

Press reports out today indicate former Olympic men’s decathlon gold medal winner Caitlyn Jenner has had a successful sex reassignment surgery.

Now that Caitlyn has completed her* transition, I raise the question of whether the International Olympic Committee should right a long-standing injustice. (* Author’s Note: I apologize in advance for the use of any pronoun that might be offensive to sensitive segments of the audience. Any subsequent asterisks indicate my desire to make apologies and restitution and seek forgiveness for any offense I may commit, simply by being.)

This development, this evolution (or is it devolution), this completion of a process having been achieved, shouldn’t we now rebalance certain other things to reflect the new reality of this new Era of Enlightenment?

Since Jenner is now a woman, at least, sort of, according to objective* standards, and since current social norms* require that her gender reassignment is retroactive to, well, to birth,** shouldn’t we move some other things* around? (** – I’d write “conception” but that would involve troubling issues of how to recognize gender identity from conception without recognizing or admitting that life starts at conception, in order to properly recognize the primacy of women’s “right to choose” over just about anything else.)

In plain English, here’s the question: How does Jenner retain the Men’s Decalthon Gold Medal?

(Ohhhhh, she’s a Kardashian. By marriage*. It’s Kardashian Rules. Get it?)

Lord help us.

But seriously, if the International Olympic Committee professes fealty to the New Social (Dis)Order, it needs to revoke Jenner’s gold medal. Pronto. Like, totally retroactively. And give it to Guido Kratschmer, the West German who finished second in the event.

That would bump up Soviet Mykola Avilov to the silver, and Raimo Pihl of Sweden would move up to the bronze.

Imagine, waiting 40 years for your medal!

<..snip..>

http://thenewamericana.com/2017/04/10/caitlyn-jenner-surgery/

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline don-o

• Worldview Moderator
  • FR Class of '98
Re: Caitlyn Jenner has “the surgery”
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2017, 05:48:43 pm »
Should this be posted in "Alternate Realities"?

Wingnut

« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2017, 05:53:50 pm »

2nd step.  The dickectomy.

Offline Idiot

« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2017, 05:57:09 pm »

Offline mirraflake

« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2017, 05:58:10 pm »
I thought he said a few months ago he made a mistake and wanted to go back as a man??

Offline skeeter

« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2017, 06:04:22 pm »
Remembering the Bruce of Wheaties box fame I swore I'd never believe he was serious about all this - that it was just a very lucrative publicity scam - unless he had the actual Lopadicfromy.

My apologies Ms Jenner

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2017, 05:15:38 pm »
Ah, the chopayouknowhutoff-omy.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2017, 05:20:05 pm »
I thought he changed his mind. I guess someone steered him in the wrong direction.
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

geronl

« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2017, 05:32:58 pm »
Whack-job got whacked?

Wingnut

« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2017, 05:49:30 pm »
The first cut might be the deepest but we can all use it as a learning experience and grow from it.  Well, maybe not you Bruce.  Your growing days are done. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJZv3_qYltA&ab_channel=stardustdays