Author Topic: Judicial Watch Obtains 204 ICE Illegal Alien 'Detainer Requests' Denied by Travis County Sheriff  (Read 701 times)

rangerrebew

Judicial Watch Obtains 204 ICE Illegal Alien 'Detainer Requests' Denied by Travis County Sheriff

(CNSNews.com) -- The government watchdog group Judicial Watch obtained 204 illegal alien "detainer requests" from ICE that were denied by the sheriff's office in Travis County, Texas, and which included detainers for aliens charged with multiple crimes, including 58 DWIs, 34 acts of violence, 14 burglaries, drug possession and at least 6 firearms violations. There also were charges for three acts or threats of terrorism.

Travis County, home to the Texas state capital of Austin, has a sanctuary policy -- the Travis County Sheriff's Office Policy on Cooperation with U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) -- that limits how the county sheriff's office with cooperate with ICE. Essentially, the sheriff's office cooperates on detainer requests for illegal aliens if they have committed crimes such as murder or aggravated sexual assault. 

Source URL: http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/michael-w-chapman/judicial-watch-obtains-204-ice-illegal-alien-detainer-requests-denied

Offline MajorClay

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Does Travis County elect their Sheriff?
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Does Travis County elect their Sheriff?

Travis County (Austin) is the Berkley of Texas.  These stunts make him a hero there.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Travis County (Austin) is the Berkley of Texas.  These stunts make him a hero there.

Her.  Sanctuary Sally is a she.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Every one is a violation of federal law in aiding and abetting illegals.

That sheriff is setting herself up for some serious jail time.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Every one is a violation of federal law in aiding and abetting illegals.

That sheriff is setting herself up for some serious jail time.

You'd think.  Not sure she sees it as a likely situation.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

You'd think.  Not sure she sees it as a likely situation.
all Sessions has to do is to direct his DA.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington