Author Topic: Democratic Congressman: Maybe Trump and Putin Colluded on a Kabuki Conflict to Cover Up Their Actual Collusion in the US Election  (Read 402 times)

rangerrebew

Democratic Congressman: Maybe Trump and Putin Colluded on a Kabuki Conflict to Cover Up Their Actual Collusion in the US Election

One thing that the media continues doing is seeking out the allegedly "neutral story line" (don't comment on old posts!), a storyline which is supposedly non-partisan but which is only deployed in a partisan manner.

Suppose you agree that, in general, "Fake News" is bad and people spreading unfounded and often unbelievable conspiracy theories is likewise bad.

You might agree with the media when it makes that basic claim.

http://minx.cc:1080/?post=369254
« Last Edit: April 11, 2017, 08:48:14 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline libertybele

Wow.  Just wow!  They're used to the lies, denials and cover-ups. 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Same playbook, different players.  Remember when they couldn't decide if Bush 43 was the biggest idiot or most cunning conspirator?
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline libertybele

Same playbook, different players.  Remember when they couldn't decide if Bush 43 was the biggest idiot or most cunning conspirator?

Let's not forget that he stole the election from Gore!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Just_Victor

This is typical of what happens when you believe a false premise and choose to defend the false premise to spite mounting evidence to the contrary.  Each subsequent piece of information must be twisted into a pretzel in order to fit into the original false premise.  The complete collapse of the logic is immanent at this point.
If all I want is a warm feeling, I should just wet my pants.