Author Topic: Trump Regrets  (Read 12612 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Trump Regrets
« on: April 10, 2017, 04:14:17 am »
« Last Edit: April 10, 2017, 04:22:32 am by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Re: Trump Regrets
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2017, 06:39:53 am »
Tears for David Puke, Richard Spencer and all the other Neo-Nazis so upset with Trump.

Offline TomSea

« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2017, 06:40:41 am »
More Ted Cruz-ers who once again, don't agree with Ted Cruz. How about that?

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2017, 07:45:27 am »
Tears for David Puke, Richard Spencer and all the other Neo-Nazis so upset with Trump.

:beer:
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2017, 11:32:45 am »
Therapy site for the massive disappointment.

https://twitter.com/trump_regrets?lang=en

https://twitter.com/trumpbigregrets?lang=en

Thanks for sharing your favorite hangout @Chosen Daughter   I'm glad you have this.   ^-^

Offline libertybele

« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2017, 11:41:15 am »
In other words, Trump's supporters were 'duped' into believing that he was a Super Hero!  Gee...what a revelation!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2017, 11:47:48 am »
 If only there had been some kind of warning.  :silly:

Riesjart‏ @doc_damage Apr 8

I supported @realDonaldTrump because of his anti-war stands, not his gender. That's why I can admit I was wrong. Just another Zionist puppet
54 replies 58 retweets 281 likes

shirley legare‏ @shirleylegare Apr 7
Replying to @realDonaldTrump @WhiteHouse

You have betrayed those that voted for you. I'm a 70 yr .old great grand mother and you sold me and my family out.  Bombing Syria was fatal

tom in wa‏ @tominwa007 Apr 6
Replying to @realDonaldTrump @KingAbdullahII

You delivered alright. 50 Tomahawk missiles. It hurts to think I voted for you. Sad sad day.
34 replies 49 retweets 232 likes

Paul Joseph Watson‏Verified account @PrisonPlanet

I guess Trump wasn't "Putin's puppet" after all, he was just another deep state/Neo-Con puppet.

I'm officially OFF the Trump train.

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2017, 11:52:49 am »
In other words, Trump's supporters were 'duped' into believing that he was a Super Hero!  Gee...what a revelation!

In other words, some Trump supporters have caught the NT flu. Lie down with dogs, get up with fleas, as they say.  Gee .. what a revelation!   

They, unlike you, will be back.    ^-^

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2017, 01:25:12 pm »
Come on, guys - why so thin-skinned?  If you have confidence that DJT will do what you said he would, I don't understand the massive defensiveness.

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #9 on: April 10, 2017, 01:34:03 pm »
Come on, guys - why so thin-skinned?  If you have confidence that DJT will do what you said he would, I don't understand the massive defensiveness.

Not defensive @Sanguine --- amused.  Y'all keep trying to sway opinions and your dream will come true ... Donald Trump will not be the Republican nominee.   000hehehehe

(Carry on, everyone needs a hobby   :beer: )

« Last Edit: April 10, 2017, 01:38:05 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #10 on: April 10, 2017, 01:36:27 pm »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #11 on: April 10, 2017, 01:46:25 pm »
Not defensive @Sanguine --- amused.  Y'all keep trying to sway opinions and your dream will come true ... Donald Trump will not be the Republican nominee.   000hehehehe

"Y'all"?  I'm a Trump-accepter.  He's far from the best we could do, but he is the President. 

Offline bolobaby

« Reply #12 on: April 10, 2017, 01:53:57 pm »

Butthurt much?
How to lose credibility while posting:
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!

Offline bolobaby

« Reply #13 on: April 10, 2017, 01:54:35 pm »
Thanks for sharing your favorite hangout @Chosen Daughter   I'm glad you have this.   ^-^

You're just adorable the way you project!
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!

Offline bolobaby

« Reply #14 on: April 10, 2017, 01:55:52 pm »

Look at you!

:mauslaff:
1. Trump is never wrong.

Offline bolobaby

« Reply #15 on: April 10, 2017, 01:57:20 pm »
In other words, some Trump supporters have caught the NT flu. Lie down with dogs, get up with fleas, as they say.  Gee .. what a revelation!   

They, unlike you, will be back.    ^-^

Oh, sweetie, I found a product you may want to try applying:

1. Trump is never wrong.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #16 on: April 10, 2017, 02:00:01 pm »

Sure that's strong enough to work on a tick like Duke or Cernovich?
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #17 on: April 10, 2017, 02:01:31 pm »

Frankly I don't know why current Trump supporters would want the neonazi alt right back.

Offline endicom

« Reply #18 on: April 10, 2017, 02:05:13 pm »
If only there had been some kind of warning.  :silly:

Riesjart‏ @doc_damage Apr 8

I supported @realDonaldTrump because of his anti-war stands, not his gender. That's why I can admit I was wrong. Just another Zionist puppet
54 replies 58 retweets 281 likes

shirley legare‏ @shirleylegare Apr 7
Replying to @realDonaldTrump @WhiteHouse

You have betrayed those that voted for you. I'm a 70 yr .old great grand mother and you sold me and my family out.  Bombing Syria was fatal

tom in wa‏ @tominwa007 Apr 6
Replying to @realDonaldTrump @KingAbdullahII

You delivered alright. 50 Tomahawk missiles. It hurts to think I voted for you. Sad sad day.
34 replies 49 retweets 232 likes

Paul Joseph Watson‏Verified account @PrisonPlanet

I guess Trump wasn't "Putin's puppet" after all, he was just another deep state/Neo-Con puppet.

I'm officially OFF the Trump train.

Some Duke-Spencer types favored Trump for believing he was against "Zionist" war making? That makes no sense but is at least a reason.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #19 on: April 10, 2017, 02:31:41 pm »

@bolobaby does that also protect against the spread of double standard?   You know the kind that finds people saying one thing here and another tho g about the same person at another forum?
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #20 on: April 10, 2017, 02:33:39 pm »
Look at you! 

Holy Moly, Pumpkin .... I sure am under your skin!    88devil

« Last Edit: April 10, 2017, 02:35:15 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #21 on: April 10, 2017, 02:36:55 pm »

Some Duke-Spencer types favored Trump for believing he was against "Zionist" war making? That makes no sense but is at least a reason.

I don't find any sense in anyone that supported Trump.  I didn't post for myself.  This is my hang out. 

Therapy for Trumpsters who just realized he won't build the wall.  Won't throw Hillary in jail and won't repeal O'care.  Who is now the new warhawk republican that they didn't want.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Silver Pines

« Reply #22 on: April 10, 2017, 02:49:56 pm »

@TomSea

1.  You're a Cruz supporter who regularly (obsessively) bashes him.  How about that?

2.  Most Cruz supporters are not mindless bots who take cues on what to think from Ted or any other politician.

Offline TomSea

« Reply #23 on: April 10, 2017, 02:56:26 pm »
With even less to go on, investigators also determined that the sophisticated explosive device originated in Bulgaria and reached Beirut by way of Syria. They said individuals within Syrian President Hafez Assad's labyrinthine intelligence network were involved.

http://articles.latimes.com/1988-10-23/news/mn-348_1_marine-barracks

Offline Idiot

« Reply #24 on: April 10, 2017, 03:07:52 pm »
I don't find any sense in anyone that supported Trump.  I didn't post for myself.  This is my hang out. 

Therapy for Trumpsters who just realized he won't build the wall.  Won't throw Hillary in jail and won't repeal O'care.  Who is now the new warhawk republican that they didn't want.
He did get Gorsuch in as SC Justice.

Nope the wall will never be built.

Nope Hillary will never see the inside of a jail cell.

Nope O'care is here FOREVER.

America first.....well...not so much....as he's trying to get us involved in WWIII.

I guess he's like Tim Tebow in a way....Tebow hits a homerun on his first outing.....  Now he'll be struck out a lot.